LIL FAG CALLED NOTES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2004
this cat is a HOE 2 the 3rd degree.he a coward & a weirdo too.send me e-mails talkin shit like a fake ass internet gangsta would.but he scared 2 holla inperson.cuzz he said he would meet me more then once & didnt show like a MARK ASS BITCH cuz he know he would get knocced the fucc out.im through 4 now exposin this BITCH ASS COWARD.he'll hit me wit another e-mail & i'll post it on here so yall can see how fake this dude is.1

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Freedom of speech, man....whatever happened to the 1st amendment? Don't blame this man for outsmarting you all, pushing your buttons and MAKING you respond. Simply ignore him.

The best response in this situation is to not respond. Dig that.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
tadou said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Freedom of speech, man....whatever happened to the 1st amendment? Don't blame this man for outsmarting you all, pushing your buttons and MAKING you respond. Simply ignore him.

The best response in this situation is to not respond. Dig that.

Youre right, but you gotta take action sometimes. This guys not welcome here.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
well..........i dont agree wit banning him.......but he does talk alot of shit........lol, dude use to hit me up constantly askin me to lace him wit mp3z of this or that, i finally told him my name aint "Napster"......he got mad and started spoutin of "Faggot" this and "Bitch" that.........so anything he sayz is suspect to me regardless :devious:

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Hes been banned banned and more banned, probly the most banned person on this site. Dont know when hes gonna learn. I warned him a long time to not address someone in the board with a new thread talking shit or hes gonna get banned. He agreed and everything was coo up until now. He needs to get a life. He was warned and now hes banned.

Monster Mashin said:
dont worry the was my last thread.im tryin 2 squash this so called beef wit foo'z on the board but i had 2 respond 2 that hoe ass mothafucka.im not trippin tho thats my last thread like that.1

Mar 8, 2003
it aint that serious, who cares if he talkin big boy shit mane? we can keep him as a pet to shit on him, get our post count up and just all around clown him

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
Youre right, but you gotta take action sometimes. This guys not welcome here.

not welcome by who? I dont' care if he's here. I think it's added entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.