LIL CS AND THA MOB KINGS ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Mic Loc was talkin' about doin' a Mob Kingz 2 cd called Grind Music. Of course I'm going to be a part of it, but I think him and Mooch are organizing it. And they plan on continuing Mob Kingz cd's in the future with some of the young homies. The only reason Chali Mak wasn't on it was because he was in the pen, and whoever's around at the time of recording is on the album. We NEVER purposely don't put anybody on the albums, and I'm sure he will be on the next one.

And by the way I only have "38" Mob Kingz left. So if you haven't got it, holla at me. And if you want to hear some of the songs go to myspace at www.myspace.com/csgrind . It's only one Mob King song up now, but if you're interested in buying it, hit me on the email, and I'll put some more of the songs up. And we will be at the show on Jan. 28th if the promoter keeps his end of the deal (which I think he will).

Apr 25, 2002
a CS, when you comming with a solo dude........thats coo you helping your homies get in the game and all, but shit, you dropped one of the tightest albums EVER outta dago, and thats it...that was like dam near 5 years ago.....you plan on dropping something solo for the people or what?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Silas said:
damn... only 38 left, glad i ordered mine already
From where?

As far as me droppin' another solo, if it's worth it, then I will. Shit, ya'll don't know how much work I did on the Ghetto World Sdtrk and Mob Kingz cd, as far as concepts, arranging the songs, hooks etc. So Dollars & Sins really wasn't my last cd. Last solo, yes, but I put those other albums together like they were mine. But my fellow Mob Kingz supplied the HEAT! And when we added Mooch, he took it to another level. Mooch has a lot of solo songs done, so hopefully he'll drop his solo soon.