LIL CS AND THA MOB KINGS ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2005
man as long as somebody keep that shit thumpin over that at that kamp and somebody keep it comein', then shit i aint trippin. but i do know that my bro playboy got somethin in the works.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mooch got a certain energy in the studio thatll definately be good for a entertaining full length album. he laid 'grind music' at macvillians house in like 5 minutes and thats one of my favorite songs on there.

i dont know if it was on LC janets "the bizness" or not, (think it was) but he had some newer song that impressed me...

Mar 15, 2009
IF CATZ DONT LIKE THE MOB KINGZ THEY MUST BE TOUCHING THEY DICK AND SMELLING THEY HAND.THAT TRACK PB DID KEEP UR GAME SHARPER THAN A RAZOR GO HARD.MAVILLIAN GOT SOME PRODUCTION ON THERE 2 IF IM NOT MISTAKEN

Oct 21, 2003
i'll ask mic loc for you next time i talk to em if you dont get an answer...im sure they do outside of handling business you know how life gets

ill prolly talk to em today at some point
Good lookin out Gas

I want a playboy floyd album too...and last time i asked, someone told me he was cuttin hair for a living...
too many wack rappers in the game and dudes like Playboy Floyd, Mooch and others who are talented dont even drop a solo