Lil C.S. presents The Mob Kingz IN STORES NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I'm gonna pick one up when I get back from NY in a few weeks... I ain't been sleepin', trust that. Glad everyone's feeling it and more importantly, that you feel strongly about the releases you put out. If more rappers took the same time there would either be much better music or people would stop rappin! haha. Holler at a playa

Grant "Theft"

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
dirdee said:
thanks cs, i received it on tuesday and it's heat!!! didn't have to skip one single track!
Good lookin' homey. Just spread the word, here and on other sites.

@chop shop, you know I usually don't talk like this, but I feel so strong about this album that I can't hold it in anymore. I've been holdin' shit in for too long!!!! And as far as the Mob Kingz album my slogan is either you're sleepin' or you're hatin'. Period. No if's, ands, or buts! And it ain't just about me, I'm proud of my niggaz mainly! Mooch, Mic, Floyd and Baby Ant really came wit' it! This shit is undisputable!

May 10, 2002
If that's the way you feel than speak it. Fuck it! You'll get haters just for speaking about it, but that's the low level motherfuckas right there.. It doesn't matter what they think.

On a side note, I posted a thread on my album a while ago callin' it a "West Coast Classic" (which is what a lot of people called it, not just me) and I got a couple haters for it (majority were feelin it), but fuck it! My album is crackin!! and if people knew the small budget I used on that album they would be SHOCKED. I never told you, but I have you to thank for the primary reason my album turned out the way it did and THAT'S REAL!!!! Much love and appreciation for that homie!!!!

GRANT "THEFT"

Apr 25, 2002
ChopShop said:
If that's the way you feel than speak it. Fuck it! You'll get haters just for speaking about it, but that's the low level motherfuckas right there.. It doesn't matter what they think.

On a side note, I posted a thread on my album a while ago callin' it a "West Coast Classic" (which is what a lot of people called it, not just me) and I got a couple haters for it (majority were feelin it), but fuck it! My album is crackin!! and if people knew the small budget I used on that album they would be SHOCKED. I never told you, but I have you to thank for the primary reason my album turned out the way it did and THAT'S REAL!!!! Much love and appreciation for that homie!!!!

GRANT "THEFT"
I feel you homey, but the only thing I think people tripped off of you was that it was your first album, and a lot of them had never heard of you. That's why I think you got some of the hate. Not offending you folks, but a lot of people think that Dollars & Sins and the Ghetto World soundtrac were classics, and I built confidence in them where they know if I say it's tight, it's not hype. Those same people that said your shit was tight, the next album you drop, you can brag to them, and they're going to believe it, because they liked your first project a lot. Feel me?

Apr 20, 2005
I just put my order in today. I've been puttin these cats up on the Dago rap scene here in NC. Keep that tight West Coast music comin Lil C.S. I'll let you know the response I get from it here once I start bumpin it.

Apr 25, 2002
bone002 said:
I just put my order in today. I've been puttin these cats up on the Dago rap scene here in NC. Keep that tight West Coast music comin Lil C.S. I'll let you know the response I get from it here once I start bumpin it.
Good lookin' homey.

I wanna know if my nigga I-Rocc, Nemo, Coopdvill, 50cal etc (fill in the blank) has heard the Mob Kingz album, and if so, what do ya'll think?

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
haven't heard that album yet homie but I'm hearing good things about it C.S.
It slipped my mind to get one when I was restocking Fam-Mart today but on the next trip I got u. handle it.

Apr 20, 2005
I just got my copy in the mail yesterday......FINALLY...A cd where I don't have to skip one damn song. You know how rare that is? This cd is tight as hell. Nice production, tight flows. Ya'll keep that good music comin Lil C.S.

Apr 25, 2005
^^^^^^ Homie Ive been lettin every 1 know that this shit iz a str8t banger all the way thru .........The beats are tight azz fucc , all the homiez came heated with flow especially the homie "playboy floyd" !!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
bone002 said:
I just got my copy in the mail yesterday......FINALLY...A cd where I don't have to skip one damn song. You know how rare that is? This cd is tight as hell. Nice production, tight flows. Ya'll keep that good music comin Lil C.S.
Good lookin' homey. We gon' keep bringin' it!

@Young rip rider, 4 sho' homey. Fleezy came wit' it!

Like I said the motto of this album is "You're either sleepin' or you're hatin'"! One or the other!