Lil C.S. presents The Mob Kingz IN STORES NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Good lookin' ya'll. And Young rip rider, I've been tellin' niggaz that Grind Music is my FAVORITE song. I love that song, along with the rest of them, but that's my shit (Hustle 4 It is too), so is traccs 1-17. Like I said though, Dago fans always talk about supportin' they own, but really sometimes they mean their "own". Feel me? But this music can't be denied! Support quality, and bomb ass music, and keep it DAGO...

Dec 24, 2003
SouthSanDago said:
HELL YEAH, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE, THE ROLL CALL. RTS? ARE U REFERING TO THAT TAGGING CREW "RUNNGIN THE SHOW". I REMEBER THEM FROM BACK IN THE DAYS.
Thats what I was thinkin of when I heard it...I forgot about the Somalians...but RTS (Runnin The Show)the taggin crew had a few heads in ED. AEK(An East Klan, Always En Kontrol) was the deep taggin crew in East Dago for a minute...battlin SEK (South East Kings) and shit. My bad didnt mean 2 get of subject...get that Mob Kings. Support Dago Music.

Peace

Dec 28, 2004
Lil CS/Mob Kings

This is what everybody should be talking about, this is the hardest shit out....beats are banging...plus they got heat. If you don't have it, go and get it. This will be the album of the year on the siccness!

Aug 15, 2002
damn you taking me back with that tagging shit...i had homies that were down with AEK, UNO, SPC, HK, JVC...the mid 90s taggin shit was dope in SD

now on subject...i JUST got this cd on sunday and bumped it on the way home...so far this is gonna be my favorite GW production...CS keep bringin that shit big homie

Apr 25, 2005
This iz one of those u can listen all the way thru , I don't skip forward just backwards 2 hear shit again & again ..... I drive a tow truck and when im impounding people's cars I play #7 grind music that beat iz off the hook and they spit str8t fire... This album iz one that will be talked about 4 years by fans & haters

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Wallnutz said:
i had homies that were down with SPC...the mid 90s taggin shit was dope in SD
SPC? U TALKING ABOUT THESE GUYS South Psycho Cide www.southpsychocide.com FROM SOUTHEAST. THEY MIGHT HAVE WENT BY ANOTHER NAME CUZ U KNOW HOW TAGGING CREWS HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS FOR THEIR INITIALS. REMEMBER IN THE MID 90'S WHEN THEY HAD THAT UNDER COVER STING WHERE THE COPS POSED AS A FILM CREW DOING A DOCUMENTARY ON TAGGING IN SAN DIEGO AND THEY BUSTED LIKE MOST OF THE CREWS FROM DAGO.

Apr 25, 2002
Wallnutz said:
now on subject...i JUST got this cd on sunday and bumped it on the way home...so far this is gonna be my favorite GW production...CS keep bringin that shit big homie
Good lookin' homey. That says A LOT. That's the debate everybody is havin' now, that it's tighter than Dollars & Sins, and A LOT of people consider D&S a classic! And the soundtrac too.

Just watch when the word gets around. It's a wrap! This shit CAN'T BE DENIED!!!!

@Rasan, you never called me homey!!!! I'm still waitin' on your call to get your copy!!!!

Dam, I ain't trippin, but why does it say 32 views, when the other day it had over 400! I've NEVER seen the views number change since I've been on the siccness for 4 or 5 years. How did that happen?

Dec 25, 2003
Me, just finally copped that hit album from the Siccshop along wit the new Complex. All I can say is this one is by far the greatest most slumpest Dago album of all time, cuz every track is bangin especially that Summer Feelings song u be talkin about! Like he been sayin without a single BS, this Mob Kingz record is bangin all the way everything as I expected. Should be named the number 1 Dago album of the year 2005 everyone. & yeah Summer Feelings should be made to a video as well & put it on Bet Uncut fo real! So for anyone who hasnt bought it yet GO BUY IT ITS A BIG HIT FOR THIS WHOLE SUMMER!!! SUPPORT THE DAGO MOVEMENT & STOP SLEEPIN ON IT!!!!!! One luv to C.S. Supa Heat & The Mobkings fo real & Mooch Massive's 1st album is next fo ya suckaz!!! Peace!!

Apr 6, 2004
PROPS ON THE MOBSTAZ HOMEBOY..

ALS.ANOTHER LOGAN SOLDIER
HEM.HECHO EN MEXICO
NVS.NOTORIOUS VANDALING SYSTEM
RTS.RUNNING THE SYSTEM
TV.TRU VANDALS
ICK.INSANE CRIMINAL KARTEL
TKO.TAKIN KREWS OUT
MDR.MY DAILY ROUTINE

Dec 24, 2003
LIL C.S. said:
Dam, I ain't trippin, but why does it say 32 views, when the other day it had over 400! I've NEVER seen the views number change since I've been on the siccness for 4 or 5 years. How did that happen?
Yeah that is kind of a trip how the views changed. The tread was Vital to for a min, what happened wit that?

SKA - Still Kickin Ass
BSD - Beatin Suckas Down
SBC - Sick Bombin Crew
NSC - No Self Control
TMK - Too Much Kaos, The Mexican Klan
MSP - Makin Suckas Panic
UFK - Un Fadeable Kings
UWK - Underworld Kings
KBP - Kick Back Posse
TV - Those Vandas
TDK - Those Damn Kidz
EV - (Somethin) Vandals

Apr 25, 2002
smallski61916 said:
All I can say is this one is by far the greatest most slumpest Dago album of all time, cuz every track is bangin especially that Summer Feelings song u be talkin about! Like he been sayin without a single BS, this Mob Kingz record is bangin all the way everything as I expected.
smallski61916 said:
Should be named the number 1 Dago album of the year 2005 everyone..
smallski61916 said:
& yeah Summer Feelings should be made to a video as well & put it on Bet Uncut fo real! So for anyone who hasnt bought it yet GO BUY IT ITS A BIG HIT FOR THIS WHOLE SUMMER!!! SUPPORT THE DAGO MOVEMENT & STOP SLEEPIN ON IT!!!!!! One luv to C.S. Supa Heat & The Mobkings fo real & Mooch Massive's 1st album is next fo ya suckaz!!! Peace!!
Everything you said is the TRUTH!!!! Whether muthafuccas want to accept it or not!!!! Good lookin'. 1

Apr 25, 2002
Ra$an said:
lol
jetson be in the next dimension and shit, but i'll holla though. you should come to our show on friday. its gone be at rio nilo off of home ave mayne...i'll call ya
Dam homey, I'm leaving for Vegas friday morning. I'll hit you when I get bac.

And whoever ain't got the Mob Kingz yet, you're either sleepin or you're hatin! There's no other answer... Ain't nothin' fuccin' with it! Period!