Lil B vs. Kreayshawn Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I am now bleeding from both ears at the moment...after 30 seconds of hearing Kreayshawn crying about lil b i began stabbing myself repeatedly in the ear with a pencil, which broke in half...i resumed the stabbing using a sharpie and then a mechanical pencil..

WHY IS THIS BITCH WHINING ABOUT SOME DUMB SHIT AND WHY DO WE NEED A NEW FUCKIN KREAYSHAWN THREAD EVERY TIME THIS BITCH FARTS?

Dec 4, 2006
lol@this white bitch talking about she be in the hood....

you supposed to say that when you spend 3-4 nights slanging rocks ...ya sucka ass bitch!

Apr 7, 2006
Negative tends to outweigh positive in nearly every aspect in life. However, I'm laughing because I have a feeling antilabs did that shit on purpose. You continue falling right into it... you can't deny their careers are infectious to you guys lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Why does the cat doin' a back-flip in this video always remind me of Lil B?

[video=youtube;L_qS7eLXK-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_qS7eLXK-I[/video]
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'M LOLING AT THE COMMENTARY

Im busting up on the youtube comments

Feb 8, 2003
shes washed up now before she even got started. Her buzz done v-nasty ruined for her. She probaly mad at Basedgod bc him and Young L Tag teamed her on some Animal & Hawk legion of Doom shit.

Young L about to do this to kreyshawn lmao

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I am now bleeding from both ears at the moment...after 30 seconds of hearing Kreayshawn crying about lil b i began stabbing myself repeatedly in the ear with a pencil, which broke in half...i resumed the stabbing using a sharpie and then a mechanical pencil..

WHY IS THIS BITCH WHINING ABOUT SOME DUMB SHIT AND WHY DO WE NEED A NEW FUCKIN KREAYSHAWN THREAD EVERY TIME THIS BITCH FARTS?
ernie will tell you her farts smell good and dead blue will say he tasted them quite often

ay, im just sayin tho!