Lil B vs. Kreayshawn Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Wow shes a emo bitch huh? who the hell would of guessed that? her eyes make her look like a Vietnamese bopper....."shes bopular the whole hood been wit her somethin somethin somethin...."

Dec 3, 2009
ha ha ha! this is a Joke...

Bitch on Bitch violence!
LIl B.. is more of a bitch.. than that krey girl.. ha ha ha!!!!

These clowns are funny...

as much as I don't like her music..

she is RIGHT about fools bring lazy...
it's like when i get something going..
and get money... everyone want money handed to them..
no one wanna do nothing....

it's why I just go for SELF.. and help out only a select few..
she should know by now.. just take care of you and TRUE fam and friends..

fuck everybody else... 2 Pac said it best...

May 2, 2002
Aw, it'll be okay Kreayshawn. Really. LMFAO Bitch gettin' all Lifetime Network and in her feelings about some BULLSHIT! Don't nobody give a fuck about her or Lil B! QUIT ALL THAT DAMN CRYIN'!

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Eh, that nigga Lil B is dumbass weak period...I aint tryin'a hear none'a this pretty bitch, cook shit...ever...it aint even funny to me, cuz that's what niggaz gunna see when they goto Worldstar an think that's what niggaz in the bay up to, they aint gunna see the AP.9 videos, they aint gunna hear no Fed-X, they aint even gunna hear no Hoodstarz..they're gunna be chef-cookin laughin at the bay.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I would be hella pissed if I was the homeless dude stayin at her house. Puttin him on blast. Now she will for sure be coming home to broken dishes and dead cats. What a fucking CUNT! I mean, what if dude really does know how to take care of a house and she comes back to her house better than it was? I bet she would feel bad. Dude just got a job, so maybe he doesn't have time to clean the house everyday. What gives you the right to bitch at him for not being able to take care of your house when you havn't even seen if he has fucked it up? Dude could be a clean freak like Danny Tanner, she don't fucking know. Maybe since he was homeless he will treat her house like a fucking castle and leave it spotless. Fuck you Kreayshawn for dissing this once homeless man. Kicking him while he is down and shit. Fuckin bitch

:mad: