Lil B - Tshirt & Buddens (Joe Budden Diss)(This shit is fire tho)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
if lil b had someone in his ear telling him the right shit to say, he could shit on joe.

like, fucked up shit sounds even worse coming from someone who isn't supposed to be able to get at you like that.

MY WHOLE THING IS THIS:

OK LIL NICO RUSHED LIL B BECUZ HE DIDNT CALL UP SOULJA BOY ... WHICH IS & WAS A HOE MOVE. THEN HE MAKES A VIDEO SAYIN HOW BLACK PPL NEED TO DO BETTER & GET UR OWN BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

SO NOW LIL B A WEEK MAKES A DISS TRACK AT JOE BUDDENS BECUZ HE WONT ADD HIM AS A FRIEND ON TWITTER & SAYS THAT HE SUPPORTS JOE BUDDEN FROM A FANS STAND POINT.

BASICALLY AINT LIL B DOIN BASICALLY THE SAME THING LIL NICO DID? BECUZ MAKIN A DISS & CALLIN A DUDE A BITCH FOR BASICALLY NO REASON IS THE EQUIVALENT OF STEALIN ON JOE BUDDEN.

ALL IN ALL THIS SHIT IS STUPID AND WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WIT RAP NOW, SHIT IS SO FABRICATED & SOFT & ABOUT THA NIGGA WHO DOES THE MOST DUMBEST SHIT GET ATTENTION. ITS NO LONGER ABOUT MUSIC ITS ABOUT WHO CAN DO SUMTHIN TO GET ON WSHH/MEDIATAKEOUT/ALLHIPHOP.COM & HIPHOPSTAN.COM & YOUTUBE HITS

Apr 23, 2006
i really dont think the diss is meant as a beef with joe buddens

i cant read twitter but from what i read on there it seemed like they were joking with each other and this was a publicity stunt for both of them

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Lil B Just Apologized For The Diss Via Twitter...

http://twitter.com/lilbthebasedgod

ayy foreal man I had a long talk reflecting on my actions and how I move and if I said anything to @mousebudden to piss him off my fault

legend and I see from the wise homie and he said this rap shit like the streets so @mousebudden ima young man

and I let my emotions get to m like that nigga that sucker punched me cuz @mousebudden wudnt follow me and I thought

he was making fun of me over twitter when I was saying positive stuff. so for now on ima really watch how I move and my actions

and for every action there is a reaction so yall just use me as a human example. I had a talk with a real legend right now

and I really seen I gota start really seeing myself for how everyone else sees me and not be on no small minded bullshit @mousebudden

ur the true legend and for me coming out at u for no reason was a ho move reguardless if it was for the rap and fun @mousebudden

so everyone just learn with me and hopefully yall can learn frm my triumphs and my mistakes and sometimes moving b4 thinking

it aint no regrets its just a learning experience from everything you do. so @mousebudden stay 100 respect

cuz immature ass niggas and rappers be hating on me all the time so fuck that bullshit and petty dissing shit. #Based #GREY

Apr 23, 2006
it all makes sense now

lil b is a fuckin e-tard

gettin all emotional over twitter and then changin his shit up as soon as he starts to come down

callin himself a pretty bitch and thinkin its cool

admitting shit he shouldnt in songs

most definitly a e tard

MY WHOLE THING IS THIS:

OK LIL NICO RUSHED LIL B BECUZ HE DIDNT CALL UP SOULJA BOY ... WHICH IS & WAS A HOE MOVE. THEN HE MAKES A VIDEO SAYIN HOW BLACK PPL NEED TO DO BETTER & GET UR OWN BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

SO NOW LIL B A WEEK MAKES A DISS TRACK AT JOE BUDDENS BECUZ HE WONT ADD HIM AS A FRIEND ON TWITTER & SAYS THAT HE SUPPORTS JOE BUDDEN FROM A FANS STAND POINT.

BASICALLY AINT LIL B DOIN BASICALLY THE SAME THING LIL NICO DID? BECUZ MAKIN A DISS & CALLIN A DUDE A BITCH FOR BASICALLY NO REASON IS THE EQUIVALENT OF STEALIN ON JOE BUDDEN.

ALL IN ALL THIS SHIT IS STUPID AND WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WIT RAP NOW, SHIT IS SO FABRICATED & SOFT & ABOUT THA NIGGA WHO DOES THE MOST DUMBEST SHIT GET ATTENTION. ITS NO LONGER ABOUT MUSIC ITS ABOUT WHO CAN DO SUMTHIN TO GET ON WSHH/MEDIATAKEOUT/ALLHIPHOP.COM & HIPHOPSTAN.COM & YOUTUBE HITS
Lil B Just Apologized For The Diss Via Twitter...

http://twitter.com/lilbthebasedgod

ayy foreal man I had a long talk reflecting on my actions and how I move and if I said anything to @mousebudden to piss him off my fault

legend and I see from the wise homie and he said this rap shit like the streets so @mousebudden ima young man

and I let my emotions get to m like that nigga that sucker punched me cuz @mousebudden wudnt follow me and I thought

he was making fun of me over twitter when I was saying positive stuff. so for now on ima really watch how I move and my actions

and for every action there is a reaction so yall just use me as a human example. I had a talk with a real legend right now

and I really seen I gota start really seeing myself for how everyone else sees me and not be on no small minded bullshit @mousebudden

ur the true legend and for me coming out at u for no reason was a ho move reguardless if it was for the rap and fun @mousebudden

so everyone just learn with me and hopefully yall can learn frm my triumphs and my mistakes and sometimes moving b4 thinking

it aint no regrets its just a learning experience from everything you do. so @mousebudden stay 100 respect

cuz immature ass niggas and rappers be hating on me all the time so fuck that bullshit and petty dissing shit. #Based #GREY
SO I WAS RIGHT