Lil B - Tshirt & Buddens (Joe Budden Diss)(This shit is fire tho)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
This diss is like a blind man in a fist fight throwing a bunch of wild punches and hoping one good punch lands. He's spitting all types of nonsense and in the 3 minutes he's yapping their are only like 2 or 3 good shots in the whole thing...That beat is the only thing the song has going for it and it's wasted on this guy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
joe budden is trash so even if lil b did come with a dope diss i throw it in the recycling bin where all the rest of joe buddens songs go, and this is coming from a person that fucks w lil boss's music when he come with a slap and aint afraid to say the shit because 30,000 people aint sayin it

i guess this is ALSO coming from a person who made a fight night 4 character 'raekwon allah' after raekwons homie punched joe buddens in the face

at the end of the day i probably hate joe buddens more than lil b because joe buddens can find ways to annoy the fuck out of me naturally more than lil b can annoy the fuck out of me TRYING to annoy the fuck out of me

only thing about buddens i give him props for is smashing dope model bitches other than that hes a douchebag to the max and i tend to not care too much who another man is fucking, so....yeah