Lil B Feat Messy Marv - Rich Bich Remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
only niggas havin money and bitches can understand this. cause dont no baaatch look better than me....let alone have mo' money! niggas with money have fun and can care less what you siccness.net haters have to say!!!! too busy concentrating on having mo' money cause money always bring mo bitches....yall niggas need to get some money!!!!! and stop worrying about other niggas...get money you broke ass haters!
this shit so funny i had to prop him... LOL

Mar 1, 2007
listen u can say all u want and speculate on who is right n all that shit, but ima jus state the facts...people are so prone to fame that they think that if they do all this gimmick crap they'll gain that much more fans...wen really they have succumbed to stardom and tryin to blo up...they lose their roots n forget about who their real fans are and think somethin like this would slide wit em wen in fact its not takin too lightly by the fans. i know mess is tryna jump on a bandwagon before ne1 else, n yea he mite pik sum fans up, but at the same time i think a lot of his real fans are gettin tired of all these gimmicks he got goin n he mite end up losin a lot of his real, faithful fans. he's gon off track so far. n 2 b quite honest wit u, the song didnt get me irrate, its a dumbass song, but wat really got me kinda feelin like mess is turnin game goofy is the way he totally contradicts himself and how much of a hypocrite he is. he drops a diss record on fab n short for doin that whole gimmick shit for the bay n clowns on them from somethin that happened dam near 3 years ago, yet this foo is tryna use the same antics to blo himself up...mane n i relly wish him the best of luck n the most success, but relly i could care less for his music nowadays. ever since the whole blood shit started n the beefs, i been givin this dude passes hopin he'd find his roots again but it wasnt happenin, so i gave him a batters count and the most recent count was 2 on, 2 out in the bottom of ninth wit a 3-2 count down 1 in the game...n he struck out...bad...totally blew the game wit this one rite here.

Jul 17, 2005
your boy got slaps what else he got out?
what artist is the sample from?

lil b came harder on it than soldja boy
aside from lil b he produced for sha stimuli and havoc

more shit comin

and the artist he sampled was imogen heap

imogen heap - Just for now