Lil B Feat Messy Marv - Rich Bich Remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is why lil b might end up winning.....the dudes video work ethic is off the fucking hook.....he literally has videos for 3 albums worth of music thats not even out yet, and new ones keep popping up....i can actually see him getting some major exposure this year...and putting out some not so bad music...id say peopel should root for him just based on the fact hes from the bay and he might end up bringing someone to the top with him....but it dont matter really..when dude is horrible hes fucking horrible but when hes on point, hes on point..and one thing i can say is dude has a good ear for beats

i found these two last night that were tight

Feb 8, 2003
I swear LIL B is a muthafucking hit over here. They feeling him and bump his shit I heard his shit bumping last night. This lil nigga wins he passing up all the underground bay artists. he rising to the top. Give credit where its do if you like his music or not. He got the world saying bitches on my bc i look like_____.

Jun 1, 2010
i hate to say this after hearing him constantly label himself a pretty bitch but out of the countless n counting videos this guy has his music got me lookn for more laughs n with those laughs i came across some good material frm this dude, sure hes odd n maybe a bit insane but he up to somthing for sure

May 28, 2010
Fuck all you dick riders switching up hella quick like sheep. This guy calls himself God, calls him self a bitch and got mess turning homo on us. Fuck him.

Fuck all you dick riders switching up hella quick like sheep. This guy calls himself God, calls him self a bitch and got mess turning homo on us. Fuck him.
Worst rap music ive ever heard in my life this LIL B crap.
This just another reason why I listen to alot of Jazz and Blues... alot of rap music turning fruity and soft as fuck. Still some dope shit out there, but man what is this crap.

I swear LIL B is a muthafucking hit over here. They feeling him and bump his shit I heard his shit bumping last night. This lil nigga wins he passing up all the underground bay artists. he rising to the top. Give credit where its do if you like his music or not. He got the world saying bitches on my bc i look like_____.
He has a good gimmick and rocks some decent beats sometimes.. thats the only thing dude does well. His flow is wack, his lyrics are horrible and his videos are terrible.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
this is why lil b might end up winning.....the dudes video work ethic is off the fucking hook.....he literally has videos for 3 albums worth of music thats not even out yet, and new ones keep popping up....i can actually see him getting some major exposure this year...and putting out some not so bad music...id say peopel should root for him just based on the fact hes from the bay and he might end up bringing someone to the top with him....but it dont matter really..when dude is horrible hes fucking horrible but when hes on point, hes on point..and one thing i can say is dude has a good ear for beats

i found these two last night that were tight

basedgod