Like Martin Did Gina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
the wayans brothers is funny. getting replaced with a cartoon that only showed 2 episodes was even funnier(though mission hill was a good show.)

Martin = real good, the main episode that sticks out to me is the one where they have the blizzard, thats gots hustle man & brotha man in the same episode.

bernie mac = good for what it was. doesnt match his standup so i guess i see why people wouldnt like the crossover.

living single = wack

|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
ll cool j had his own show.. i remember 'cause there was a fine breezy on there... then there was that show south central.. remember that one?

I remember that... and south central coming out, and I remember people hyping it like its gonna be a tv menace to society, that shit was WEAK. It was like a weaker version of "The Parent Hood" (impossible?!)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
what ya'll know about nick freno: licensed teacher?

dude was in the Breaks and is from oakland! tbwb! (the bay was back when this show was on)

what about my brother and me? that dude Goo was hilarious

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Anyone remember that episode when Jerome went into the Liquor store and started choppin' it up with the owner in some Arabic language. And then the owner's wife came out and said something to the effect of, "why do you let this fool in here?" and then Jerome responded with something to the effect of, "because this fool buys half the stock of Liquor every week."

Correction: It was Jerome that responded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

May 30, 2006
I remember when they first aired Martin. I think I waz a froshman or sophmore in HS. Everybody @ my skool waz off that show. It came on Thursday nights & every Friday morning people would be reciting shit from that show.