Liddell vs. Silva at UFC 100?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Credit: MMANews.com

Dana White was on the Tom Leykis' Radio Show on CBS and here are a few interesting quotes:

Rumor of Chuck Liddell vs. Anderson Silva at UFC 100:

"It's possible. If Chuck can win in his next fight, then we could see that fight. Liddell has been open to fighting Anderson, so maybe that can be a fight we can make. "

Future of Wanderlei Silva after KO Loss:

"He still wants to fight. He is a fighter that I respected since I saw him over in Pride. As long as he wants to fight, we will continue to use him. He is a great fighter. and that's why he is in the UFC.

Responds to Cro Cop talk about wanting to return to the UFC:

"We will welcome him with open arms. He is a guy that I respect, and when he left, there was really no bad blood. He needed to clear some things up, so if he wants to come back, he is welcome."

When Lesnar vs. Mir may take place:

"We don't know yet. Mir took little damage in his fight with Nog, and Lesnar wants to fight him soon, so April may be the time and place for that. It will be good."

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think Chuck's going to fight either Shogun or the loser of Hendo/Rich next (unless all of them get hurt), so that "If Chuck can win in his next fight" really comes into play. All of those would make great fights too so I want to see what's gonna happen.

But Anderson really needs to move up and fight one of the elite 205 guys, if he's going to retire next year I don't want to watch him fight Patrick Cote and Thales Leites. Have him fight Chuck, maybe Forrest once his hand's healed, then have him move back down for Maia's shot after he rips Sonnen's arm off and KOs him with it.