LICWIT LOC IN NORTHERN CALI GETTIN IT IN WITH YOUNG DROOP AND HOLLOW TIP THIS WEEKEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
HEY WHATS CRACCIN YALL... I'M FIDNA BE IN MODESTO AND SAC THIS COMING WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 16TH-18TH, DOING BEATS FOR THE LOW-LOW AND DROPPIN VERSES.. ME AND DROOP GONNA BE GETTIN IT CRACCIN ON THIS COLLAB ALBUM AND HOLLOW TIP SLIDIN THROUGH TO GET IT CRACCIN AS WELL... THEY BOTH HAVE TAPES COMIN OUT WITH THAT LICWIT NAPALM FUNK STAMP ON'EM... WE'RE TRYIN TO GET T-NUTTY AND LUNI COLEONE TO SLIDE THROUGH AND GET THIS SHIT GOIN.. IVE BEEN POSTPONING THIS PROJECT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS... SO ITS GOIN DOWN, IN Y'ALL TOWN!!!!! HOLLA AT ME IF YOURE LOOKIN FOR BEATS OR A HOT ASS 16/ HOOK... FUCC WITH YA BOY....

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
If u the typa nigga that listenz to lil wayne then keep it movin. But if u a real azz nigga that wanna hear that real HOOD shit then LICWIT LOC got what chu need. This nigga got barz for yearz and he a dope producer too. And dont even get me started on cuzz freestyle game. I will literally put up the pink slip to my car that this nigga can battlerap ANYBODY out they soccz.

What up CUZZ? I been doin the daddy thang and flyin bacc n forth to ATL but holla at me when u touch bacc down in DAGO

Jul 29, 2008
HEY WHATS CRACCIN YALL... I'M FIDNA BE IN MODESTO AND SAC THIS COMING WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 16TH-18TH, DOING BEATS FOR THE LOW-LOW AND DROPPIN VERSES.. ME AND DROOP GONNA BE GETTIN IT CRACCIN ON THIS COLLAB ALBUM AND HOLLOW TIP SLIDIN THROUGH TO GET IT CRACCIN AS WELL... THEY BOTH HAVE TAPES COMIN OUT WITH THAT LICWIT NAPALM FUNK STAMP ON'EM... WE'RE TRYIN TO GET T-NUTTY AND LUNI COLEONE TO SLIDE THROUGH AND GET THIS SHIT GOIN.. IVE BEEN POSTPONING THIS PROJECT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS... SO ITS GOIN DOWN, IN Y'ALL TOWN!!!!! HOLLA AT ME IF YOURE LOOKIN FOR BEATS OR A HOT ASS 16/ HOOK... FUCC WITH YA BOY....
WE NEED TO GET YA ON SOME SHIT WITH C-WAY....THOSE SONGS ON THERE WERE DOPE!!!!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
@ e-rocc whatup loc.. shit i been workin @ this music shit extra tough for the past couple months.. i still gotta go out to la the next weekend to work on this licwit/ bone thugs record... you still tryna slide out there with the loc? i could sure use the ride my nigga!!!! plus i need a cameraman

@ cway yeah im most def wittit.. shoot me your contact number and ima hit you today or tomorrow before i bounce...

@ cuppa naw i dont think we ever recorded vocals bacc then.. he was just puttin me up on the sample game and the ropes of beat making
and pluggin me wityh them 5 gram niccs of the reggie!!!! remember that shit loc?