Lettin a Bitch Lick yo Ass...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Get her in the shower, get her givin you head, and then flip around real quick, before she knows it.

... LOL.. is THAT what the mutha fucka was doin'...??? .. he kept spinnin' around real quick... and I was thinkin' .. what.... the... fuck... is goin' on here?... :confused:

.. LOL @ seaweed ass.... nasty..

Apr 20, 2005
think of the bitches you prolly kissed that ate anotha fools ass, thats why we aint kissin till we been down for a minute and i know her rap sheet

Dec 11, 2002
BzNutz said:
think of the bitches you prolly kissed that ate anotha fools ass, thats why we aint kissin till we been down for a minute and i know her rap sheet

Almost all my homeboys refuse to kiss a female for the longest time... and I never could understand it-- until I was around some of they girls... some super wides.. like whoa.

If a man refused to kiss me..? .. I think I'd be offended :confused: .. but he'd get NO farther.... a kiss tells A LOT about a man...

Sep 24, 2004
Here's the scoop, I was fuckin with this older broad the other night. While in the middle of her Flight to Jaw'maica, she decided to let her tongue take a trip further south. When she lifted up my balls, it was all gravy. but when continued to go lower... I MUST"VE JUMPED OUT THAT BED QUICKER THAN A MUTHAFUCKA!!!.

She screamed some niggas name; (it really didnt faze me until today) then asked me what was wrong. I told her "I didnt mind the Flight to Boston, but the rest was xtra luggage." She fucked me up quickly with, "If you wanna go where it's Wet like New Orleans, you betta let me fly this". I dont know what regained conscious first, my ego or my dick.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Poisonpen said:
I told her "I didnt mind the Flight to Boston, but the rest was xtra luggage." She fucked me up quickly with, "If you wanna go where it's Wet like New Orleans, you betta let me fly this".
lol that was funny

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
Goodfella said:
haha....depends on his broad, but for some reason i don't think it will work. it can take weeks of subtle persuasion for this to happen
^^^^ YEAH BRO .... AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I AIN'T REALLY TRIPPIN'!!!!!!!!!! I'M HAPPY AS WE SPEAK ... IF 'YALL CATCH MAH DRIFT .....

Aug 5, 2002
Mr Arson said:
Ive seen plenty of baloon knots, and ive NEVER seen a female who needed to shave her ass. If i saw a bitch with sea weed ass, the sex would be OVER.

LOL........that whole post had me rollin'.............oh yeah, that shit will have you climbin' up the wall......:classic: ......outro