Lettin a Bitch Lick yo Ass...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
Poisonpen said:
Pretty Suspect if you ask me.
i agree, cant tell a bitch to go make u a sandwhich after she just had u bent over moanin like a lil ho wit some beeds in yo ass and shit.

thumbs down on that shit. im koo.

Dec 3, 2005
Meelo said:
i agree, cant tell a bitch to go make u a sandwhich after she just had u bent over moanin like a lil ho wit some beeds in yo ass and shit.

thumbs down on that shit. im koo.
dahahaha yous a foo for that one!! haha damn

Sep 24, 2004
I dont know what's worst....

Working at Subway and asking grown men:

"Do you want a 6 inch or 12 inch?"
"Would you like double meat?"
*shaking the mayo squeeze bottle to get it out*

EAT FRESH HOMO ass niggas

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
HAHA.

what the fuck is up with threads like these. Do you ask your homies shit like this.

I dotn think U and your girl could, you know, look at eachother the same way after she just got done licking your ass.

Ill pass dude, just awkward shit right there.

Sep 24, 2004
Psycho Logic said:
I learned not to bring up shit like this on the siccness
I feel u... this nigga ACME been following me thread to thread, but the thing is this Im too much of a real nigga to be trippin of online speculation. I love comedy and I love bay area music so I come here & post.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
CALiLiFE82 said:
NEVER HAD THAT YET .... I DON'T KNOW IF MY LADY WILL DO IT OR NOT .... I'MMA HAVE TO FIND OUT ....
Get her in the shower, get her givin you head, and then flip around real quick, before she knows it.

May 9, 2002
i do the 69 Asser...thats the 69 position...but straight tonguein asshole....MMMM...GRUB!!!!

I dont mind tossin the sald..as long as there arent any crutons in that muthafucka...

And i dont give a fuck what none of you dudes say...you would let a girl lick your ass...but you feel to homophobic to admit it...and if it aint a GUY lickin...why would you think its gay???

Grow up kids...let that freaky shit out!

Feb 9, 2006
gringo star yous a fool, hahahaha...i agree you can never say never....like i always say you really don't know yourself until you've been around a female anything can go down

Jun 23, 2003
Not down with it. Had a bitch slip the toung on my asshole once though. It was an odd feeling. Somewhat guilty somewhat good. She tried to slip a finger in and I damn near snaped it off. That was the end of that. That was it for the asslickin. She musta been a down bitch. I didnt shave my ass for it like one of my homies did for his lady. lol

I'll toss a fine bitches ass if it is shaved up. You best believe they be loving that shit. Mnnnnnnnn Hmnnnnn.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
azryda420 said:
Not down with it. Had a bitch slip the toung on my asshole once though. It was an odd feeling. Somewhat guilty somewhat good. She tried to slip a finger in and I damn near snaped it off. That was the end of that. That was it for the asslickin. She musta been a down bitch. I didnt shave my ass for it like one of my homies did for his lady. lol

I'll toss a fine bitches ass if it is shaved up. You best believe they be loving that shit. Mnnnnnnnn Hmnnnnn.
Ive seen plenty of baloon knots, and ive NEVER seen a female who needed to shave her ass. If i saw a bitch with sea weed ass, the sex would be OVER.