lets steal stuff from work!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
i used to be a warehouse manager at a furniture store and the manager was dumb as fucc and i used to jacc lift top tables all the time they were 325$

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
lol, ill steal shit from my school.....
I swooped a $1000 projector from this school I was at for summerschool.... Jus unplugged it an threw it in my backpack HAHA:siccness:
no picture of it though... I sold it to a homeboy for 2 zips of weed, an he got it set up to play Halo an Madden an shit on his wall off his Xbox

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Tall T said:
I swooped a $1000 projector from this school I was at for summerschool.... Jus unplugged it an threw it in my backpack HAHA:siccness:
no picture of it though... I sold it to a homeboy for 2 zips of weed, an he got it set up to play Halo an Madden an shit on his wall off his Xbox
Classic, G shit....

Jun 27, 2005
i once took a bundle pack psp and ipod nano too and a case of hennessy through the back warehouse door, i used to get paid $9.00/hr but at the end of the day i come up like another $200 from the shit i stole from them.

Jun 5, 2004
Tall T said:
lmao ru serious? my homie did the same exact thing except he sold it for 150 i think but them things are worth way more

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Tall T said:
i tryed to do tha same shit last summer at richmond high haha the teacher usually locked it up after and he forgot to lock it up one day but he cought me tryna take it kuz i sat near the file cabinet he kept it at hahaha