lets steal stuff from work!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
skido said:
2 fedoras
k-fed style boooooyyyy haha
and a fox racing honda jersy and sum tooth whitener

lol, i like how you put your "gun" in tha pic.

G SHiT, run up on some one..." HEY MUTHA FUCKA! LEMME GET THOSE TEETH WHITNER TUBEZ!"

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
shit i steal food from my job everyday lol.... cuz i work in the deli at a grocery store so im always shit and eatin it behind the counter. but the other day i almost got caught up cuz i was eatin a piece of fried chicken and i looked at the reflection in the glass and saw the fuckin owner of the store right behind me checkin shit out so i stuffed it in my pocket and acted like i was cleaning lol... shit thats wouldda got me fired for sure

skido

Sicc OG
Dec 9, 2006
650Ubeezy said:
damn some other bitch got arrested today at work for stealing too
where u work at?

anyways ddint get to steal nuthin 2day cuz i left early cuz i got diareah and i wasnt tryna shit on my self at work

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I worked at Blue Sky Sports in Pinole when I was 18 and used to take hella shit from there...mostly shoes, but I would take orders for Bats, Gloves and other sports equiptment and sell em for half price. I also got a DOPE solid gold pair of Ray Bans that were $375, but they broke...karma.

Dec 9, 2005
When I used to work for The Giants, I swear I had every authentic jersey, leather jacket, hat, glove, keychain, banner, autographed picture, game ticket...etc...

And I used to trade shit with people from other places, for like TV's, DVD players, MP3 Players ( Before they blew up it was like a 28MB Rio )

May 16, 2002
It sure makes it a lot easier to steal from work when your boss is being a fuckin' dick. Often times a boss feels he/she's got the upper hand, so their guard is down...BAM!!!!

There are some that have even thought I was stupid (for real), so it was a lot easier to do it while they stood 3 feet in front of me with their back turned or swoop something off their desk on the way out. I actually enjoyed to do it to prove a point within myself..."You go on and continue to think I'm stupid muthaphucka. This is proof you got your head way deep in your ass."

Unless they got you on their scope cause shit keeps missing on your shift/department.

The key is, don't get greedy...