Lets Settle This Once and For All..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which is better?

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2006
Okay Raiders stomped the Chiefs.. I get it.. congrats.. It had no effect in winning the division really.. yes the Raiders were better in both meetings although i thought they were much more even in the 1st meeting.. I mean it took OT for the Raiders to win. 2nd meeting no doubt Raiders whooped us, but like i said it wasnt a must win for us, it was just to get a higher seed in the AFC. Both teams are gonna be at the top in the AFC West for a long time that's for sure..

Mar 24, 2006
No one gives a fuck, the Raiders smashed KC the last game like we said we would. You swore up and down it would be different in KC? our win in Oakland was luck, blah, blah, fucking blah. It was different like we said. Get over it, you guys are overrated and lucky to be in the playoffs. Count your blessings now.
Obviously you bitter ass Raider fans do...lol

lucky schmucky! if luck had so much to do with it, ya'll would be in there then with that perfect division record right? LOL

YOU'RE NOT THOUGH! DEAL WITH IT! ALL THAT 6-0 GOT YOU WAS A 3RD PLACE SPOT IN THE DIVISION, NO PLAYOFFS AND AN NFL RECORD!

YOU GET OVER IT!

Jul 5, 2009
I don't care what you think so keep talking. I never said I am always right. I was right here though. The difference between me and 99.9% of yall on here is I really don't give a fuck. I will be a homo, idiot, etc. I will be whatever you want me to be. In real life if any of yall addressed me like you do here, one of us wouldn't be walking away. But have at it, you and your cheerleaders.
Lol them is fightin words boy. Chiefs and Raiders fans need to stop arguin over this shit cuz don't nobody know what's gon happen so let the game be over wit first.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we don't have a first round pick... so that's kind of irrelevant for us

but yeah, Al Davis did do a great job in the draft last year

he's made some sketchy first round picks (mainly Russell and DHB) but he's not as bad as people make him out to be when it comes to drafting

Nov 7, 2006
another thing to look at is if your team makes the playoffs then other veteren players will be more attracted to actually play for you since you have potential. and seahawks made it in and i bet anything that all there fans prefered that win over a 15th round pick. just sayin