Lets Settle This Once and For All..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which is better?

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Which is better?

Make the playoffs with possibility of being one and done?

Or

Not making the playoffs?

I'm making this to see how delusional raider fans really are and too see what everyone else thinks.

and yell i misspelled done on the poll

Jul 1, 2004
Going to the playoffs is better. Without going you have no shot at winning the Super Bowl which is every teams #1 goal. All bitterness and rivalries aside, all of us wish our teams could be in.

Nov 7, 2006
One and done is always best. the team gains money from the playoffs and it gives the fans hope for the future seeing they can atleast make it to the dance. remember when the steelers looked trashy in the reg season and was 6th seed coming into the playoffs and went and won it all. thats whats so awesome about the NFL is as long as you make it you might have that type of team that bucks up and manages to win games.

May 3, 2002
One and done is always best. the team gains money from the playoffs and it gives the fans hope for the future seeing they can atleast make it to the dance. remember when the steelers looked trashy in the reg season and was 6th seed coming into the playoffs and went and won it all. thats whats so awesome about the NFL is as long as you make it you might have that type of team that bucks up and manages to win games.
yeh but when Pittsburgh did that their team played tough all year til the last game....well we know what happened to KC's last game, you need momentum going into the postseason which KC does not have plus the AFC is stacked.....your only winnable game would be against Seattle and their on the other side

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm making this to see how delusional raider fans really are and too see what everyone else thinks.
wrong, you made this cuz your panties are in a bunch.

its a fact every team wants to be in the playoffs. its a fact no team wants to be swept. its a fact all teams want to sweep their division. its a fact that all teams ultimate goal is the superbowl, not to play in it, but to win it. and its a fact this thread is gay as fuck.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
and furthermore, WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE ABOUT THE RAIDERS SO DAMN MUCH WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE RAVENS?!?!?!?!?

real fucking chop. you talk all this "at least we going to the playoffs" shit, but all you been doing for hella long is talkin about the Raiders. we didn't even have to troll you to get you all ass hurt. goodness.

Feb 14, 2004
Well my team's in the playoffs this season, and I'm loving it, so I guess I choose going to playoffs! Going one and done is all just speculation until it actually happens, anything can happen...even upsets!

Fuck the haters...

I just wana add that I'm not at all implying that my team is going to upset the nation by winning, although I hope that happens...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
gay ass thread. which is better pepsi or coke?
You should prolly come to the sports forum more often. The reason i created this thread was because dumbass raider fans like Defy was trying to say its better to not make the playoffs then be one and done.

You're a sensitive homo for creating this thread.
Sensitive? Whos really sensitive? Im in the playoffs baby. Your prized QB gradkowski was a bust and now your salty. I made this just prove to dumbass raider fans how dumb they was.

damn queef fans.. cant get over tha fact they got SWEPT by Oak... gotta keep lookin over it lol..
I was NEVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEEER worried that you swept us. Your at home. Not in the playoffs.

wrong, you made this cuz your panties are in a bunch.

its a fact every team wants to be in the playoffs. its a fact no team wants to be swept. its a fact all teams want to sweep their division. its a fact that all teams ultimate goal is the superbowl, not to play in it, but to win it. and its a fact this thread is gay as fuck.
The fact is you have NO CHANCE. To win the super bowl. I could give a fuck if we got swept. We have beat you enough the last couple years. We are in the playoffs for the first time in the last 4 years or so.

and furthermore, WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE ABOUT THE RAIDERS SO DAMN MUCH WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE RAVENS?!?!?!?!?

real fucking chop. you talk all this "at least we going to the playoffs" shit, but all you been doing for hella long is talkin about the Raiders. we didn't even have to troll you to get you all ass hurt. goodness.
I dont really care about the raiders. AND trust me im talkin about the ravens with people in real life. One of my best friends is a Ravens fan.

And sorry Defy i made this just to try and justify your stupidity. I seriously wanted to know if i was in the wrong for thinking its better to make the playoffs and be one and done or not to make the playoffs.

hey dummy notice how no raiders fans even voted! cause they know they was in the wrong and they was just trollin...be gone your season is done!

once again notice how no raider fans voted cause they know they was in the wrong.

THIS IS A NO BRAINER.ANYBODY WHO VOTED NO PLAYOFFS HAS NO BUSINESS DISCUSSING PRO FOOTBALL WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.EVER.
exactly...but look back at how many raiders fans tried to clown the chiefs cause we might be one and done.