Lets Settle This Once and For All..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which is better?

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Lets sum up the ridiculous things raiders fans have said that made me make this thread.

1. DMC is better than Charles.
2. 6-0 should be in the playoffs over us.
3. Sweeping us is better than making the playoffs.
4. not making the playoffs is better than being one and done.
5. Matt Cassel sucks. he is a "system qb". Yet more than likely if Campbell had his stats they would be calling for MVP and saying hes a franchise QB.
6. We had a easy schedule. Yet raiders only had 2 different opponents and got to play Miami, Indy, and Houston at home.

May 3, 2002
Lets sum up the ridiculous things raiders fans have said that made me make this thread.

1. DMC is better than Charles. Both are talented
2. 6-0 should be in the playoffs over us. Not true, we don't deserve to be because we didn't win games we were supposed to, but the way we finished I believe we are the better team "RIGHT NOW" (well before Cable was fired anyway).
3. Sweeping us is better than making the playoffs. Sweeping you was great and we are the better team, but we shot ourself in the foot by losing close games early in the season and would beat most teams NOW the way our team is playing (AZ, SF, Houston, Tenn)
4. not making the playoffs is better than being one and done. Whoever agrees with this is depressed and lashing out negatively because we are not in, I would rather be in the playoffs and play one more week, if our team stays together we will be in the playoffs next year
5. Matt Cassel sucks. he is a "system qb". Yet more than likely if Campbell had his stats they would be calling for MVP and saying hes a franchise QB. To each his own, you think your players are great because they are on your team, if you had Kyle Orton on your team you would probably say he is a franchise QB as well.
6. We had a easy schedule. Yet raiders only had 2 different opponents and got to play Miami, Indy, and Houston at home. You finished off your season easy, we started ours easier and did not win those games, our fault

FUCK KC

Jan 12, 2006
i'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS CHIEF AND SEAHAWK BULLSHIT! you guys made the playoffs and everyone has already admitted they would take the playoffs anyday over not making it. With that said there is not a snow ball chance in hell either of those two squads will make a run at the super bowl. I will put my house on that against anyone who thinks different!

P.S 49ERS 5 SUPER BOWLS>QUEEFS+SEATURDS

CALIFORNIA>WASHIFAS+MISSOURIFAS!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Foo, I said specifically "congratulations on being one & done in the playoffs" hella weeks ago when we were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and you've been crying about it since.

Why are you so asshurt about it????

Feb 14, 2004
i'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS CHIEF AND SEAHAWK BULLSHIT! you guys made the playoffs and everyone has already admitted they would take the playoffs anyday over not making it. With that said there is not a snow ball chance in hell either of those two squads will make a run at the super bowl. I will put my house on that against anyone who thinks different!

P.S 49ERS 5 SUPER BOWLS>QUEEFS+SEATURDS

CALIFORNIA>WASHIFAS+MISSOURIFAS!
Awwww is wittle ironlungs bitter he has to watch the playoffs this season without his team being in it?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the arguing between Chiefs and Raiders fans these past couple days is fucking ridiculous

shit has been a broken record... everyone needs to shut the fuck up

Raiders fan: we're 6-0 in the division, we beat you at Arrowhead
Chiefs fan: playoffs > no playoffs!
Raiders fan: we're 6-0 in the division, we swept you guys
Chiefs fan: 10-6 > 8-8
Raiders fan: we're 6-0 in the division, we beat you Arrowhead
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

it's better to go to the playoffs than to not go to the playoffs... anyone who disagrees is fucking lying, period... can we just move on now???

Jun 1, 2002
You should prolly come to the sports forum more often. The reason i created this thread was because dumbass raider fans like Defy was trying to say its better to not make the playoffs then be one and done.

Sensitive? Whos really sensitive? Im in the playoffs baby. Your prized QB gradkowski was a bust and now your salty. I made this just prove to dumbass raider fans how dumb they was.

I was NEVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEEER worried that you swept us. Your at home. Not in the playoffs.

The fact is you have NO CHANCE. To win the super bowl. I could give a fuck if we got swept. We have beat you enough the last couple years. We are in the playoffs for the first time in the last 4 years or so.

I dont really care about the raiders. AND trust me im talkin about the ravens with people in real life. One of my best friends is a Ravens fan.

And sorry Defy i made this just to try and justify your stupidity. I seriously wanted to know if i was in the wrong for thinking its better to make the playoffs and be one and done or not to make the playoffs.

hey dummy notice how no raiders fans even voted! cause they know they was in the wrong and they was just trollin...be gone your season is done!

once again notice how no raider fans voted cause they know they was in the wrong.

exactly...but look back at how many raiders fans tried to clown the chiefs cause we might be one and done.
That post was like a cry for help.

Dec 2, 2006
No one gives a fuck, the Raiders smashed KC the last game like we said we would. You swore up and down it would be different in KC? our win in Oakland was luck, blah, blah, fucking blah. It was different like we said. Get over it, you guys are overrated and lucky to be in the playoffs. Count your blessings now.

Aug 23, 2002
No one gives a fuck, the Raiders smashed KC the last game like we said we would. You swore up and down it would be different in KC? our win in Oakland was luck, blah, blah, fucking blah. It was different like we said. Get over it, you guys are overrated and lucky to be in the playoffs. Count your blessings now.

Please shut the fuck up. most of your predictions have ben wrong all year. Isn't that why you had to rock a 49ers avitar most of the season? This argument is old like meti said. Congrats to the raiders on a much better season. You guys earned that.

Dec 2, 2006
Please shut the fuck up. most of your predictions have ben wrong all year. Isn't that why you had to rock a 49ers avitar most of the season? This argument is old like meti said. Congrats to the raiders on a much better season. You guys earned that.
This isn't about the 49ers. I said we would beat the CHiefs in Oakland which we did. Your boys were acting like crybabies, said it would be different in KC and they would win. I said it will be different, only this time we will leave no question who is the better team which we did. Now go play with yourself and shut the fuck up.

Dec 2, 2006
I don't care what you think so keep talking. I never said I am always right. I was right here though. The difference between me and 99.9% of yall on here is I really don't give a fuck. I will be a homo, idiot, etc. I will be whatever you want me to be. In real life if any of yall addressed me like you do here, one of us wouldn't be walking away. But have at it, you and your cheerleaders.

Jan 4, 2003
a man who speaks tha truth!!! all these queef fans talked soo much shit swearin' it would be diff in KC, now that we stomped them all they do is bitch and whine that they made tha playoffs lmao.. fuckin L7s... RAIDERS > QUEEFS... boom!

Dec 2, 2006
a man who speaks tha truth!!! all these queef fans talked soo much shit swearin' it would be diff in KC, now that we stomped them all they do is bitch and whine that they made tha playoffs lmao.. fuckin L7s... RAIDERS > QUEEFS... boom!
You feel me....

These dudes are singing a different tune now and you are right on about the L7's, but we are going to let them tell it....