Lets fucking elect a mod for here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
these dipshits dont listen...

everyone thinks they are better than everyone else... the threads will still pop up as normal...

hell they made a whole FORUM because of situations like this and and you see what still happens...

this forum just needs spam deleted or moved... duplicate topics merged.... and bullshit threads locked and it would be a million times better
That's the truth. I'm all for giving other artists an outlet on our board, but there's only so much I can take.

Shit we need to stop being so hostile to each other, thats how the shit starts

I mean fuck, just look at it, all i said is this forum needs some help and 10 mother fuckers come up in here saying that im retarded, and everyone just bitches and moans

god damn, it gets to old to fast
I honestly never thought I'd see this kind of post from you.....ever.

Thing is all these forums have the problem ours is just 10x more. If we would reduce it to 9% i think we will be alright lol. We all just need to do our part cuz they aint gonna do shit about this mod situation.
Agreed.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No, they don't. T9hq does a good enough job. We don't need any new changes taking place. Just people that knowingly understand the unstated rules of the forum. And maybe a couple of new "read this first" vitals from t9hq.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
What's up with Slither?... I don't know where she went... But shes got my vote!...
Daddy had another stroke... been dealing with two household's finances, planning a wedding ceremony, school, homeschooling my boys and my one year old... but I've missed you guys...

90% of you fuck tards that complain, that this place needs more moderation, are the reason this place needs moderation.

Here's an idea....moderate your own fucking mouths and you won't have as many problems. I don't spend hours on end here anymore, but after about 5 minutes i can tell who the bad seeds are. And most are the same people bitching that this place has gone to shit.

A better forum starts with you...not me....or someone else. I can't delete 50 individual posts a day, nor does anyone else have that kind of time.

You have such the way with words my man... agreed 100%

No, they don't. T9hq does a good enough job. We don't need any new changes taking place. Just people that knowingly understand the unstated rules of the forum. And maybe a couple of new "read this first" vitals from t9hq.
Yup. Get over it... poll all you like but Tech and Nick and Swick are the only ones who can change mods...

And I just can't help but laugh at your asses for nominating yourselves when all you do is fight and bitch and act like three year olds...

if you DO need help Nick, I could...but like I said, I got a full plate right now...

Nov 14, 2002
Here's an idea....moderate your own fucking mouths and you won't have as many problems. I don't spend hours on end here anymore, but after about 5 minutes i can tell who the bad seeds are. And most are the same people bitching that this place has gone to shit.

A better forum starts with you...not me....or someone else. I can't delete 50 individual posts a day, nor does anyone else have that kind of time.
Nick is STILL crying.

Anyway I'm in.... Well not really. I'd prefer to just be one of the pain in the asses for now untill I'm comfortable with that role again, then I'll be mod.

Unless of course... Nah nevermind.

Feb 18, 2006
zero because he was around back in the day the forum was good
rmiller i think would make a good mod
hollow does a good job with keeping up the discog

but watever the only thing im not likeing about the forum right now is how much spam from other artists there is all the off topic posts and we need some one to put some of these people on this forum in check