Lets fucking elect a mod for here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
I officially file for a mod position, since ive got my first pro promoter!

(For the retards that dont tend to pick up srcasm, im kidding.)

Oct 2, 2006
The only real reason I see a need for a new mod is to make new vitals.
Examples:

Promo information Thread
- Strange can finally have all our info...again

Regional Thread
- Map out where everyone is from on here and what they do to help promote Strange
-Its kinda cool knowing where everyone is from

Those are just some ideas that I think would be beneficial to the site. There is some shit that happens that could be deleted, but most of the time it isn't necessary, I think it should all just be moved to the shit talking thread once it happens.

Oct 9, 2002
cyrus, miller, mizzoplaya all get my vote
thanks for thinkin of me..

If I were mod, I'd start combining threads that pertain to the same thing.
  • yes... threads like the fire and ice for example would be combined...
  • spam from artists not on strange... moved to the correct forums or locked....
  • retarded threads that are just gonna start pissing matches... closed and locked..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It wouldn't really be a bad idea to just make the spam artist posts a vital and stick them all in the same thread. Locking them would only add more dead threads to the board. In turn, you could go to just one thread and find info on them.

The Fire and Ice thread was exactly what I was thinking of when I posted, too.

And as far as the hate. Yeah, it wouldn't last at all. I'd pull a Gabe T. on bitches and delete their posts.

Oct 9, 2002
It wouldn't really be a bad idea to just make the spam artist posts a vital and stick them all in the same thread. Locking them would only add more dead threads to the board. In turn, you could go to just one thread and find info on them.
these dipshits dont listen...

everyone thinks they are better than everyone else... the threads will still pop up as normal...

hell they made a whole FORUM because of situations like this and and you see what still happens...

this forum just needs spam deleted or moved... duplicate topics merged.... and bullshit threads locked and it would be a million times better

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Shit we need to stop being so hostile to each other, thats how the shit starts

I mean fuck, just look at it, all i said is this forum needs some help and 10 mother fuckers come up in here saying that im retarded, and everyone just bitches and moans

god damn, it gets to old to fast

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Thing is all these forums have the problem ours is just 10x more. If we would reduce it to 9% i think we will be alright lol. We all just need to do our part cuz they aint gonna do shit about this mod situation.