Lets fucking elect a mod for here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
90% of you fuck tards that complain, that this place needs more moderation, are the reason this place needs moderation.

Here's an idea....moderate your own fucking mouths and you won't have as many problems. I don't spend hours on end here anymore, but after about 5 minutes i can tell who the bad seeds are. And most are the same people bitching that this place has gone to shit.

A better forum starts with you...not me....or someone else. I can't delete 50 individual posts a day, nor does anyone else have that kind of time.
amen

Nov 7, 2006
i'm sayin there needs to be mods for new vitals and maybe some inside scoops on tech himself. everything on here is pretty old. eeeehh fuck it it's just a forum no1 should care anyway

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
God fucking damn it dude

Every fucking thread is some fucker that wants to ride tech's nuts saying "Sobman your stupid, Sobman just leave"

FUCK

If i was going to leave, i would have done it by now

But i guess you fuckers need something to talk about

Fucking retards

Oct 2, 2006
Hey sobman the only request I have of you is to not use the R word... I actually spend quite a bit of time doing community service to help raise awareness for people with disabilities through an organization by the name of PUSH America.

Jan 2, 2004
Some of you people need to realize as well that mods can't ban people.. All they can do is delete posts, and pin posts and shit like that..

There's too many stupid posts on here to delete them all.. A mod won't do anything since he can't get rid of the stupid posters.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^then who does the banning? i remember back when everready came out i asked how every1 was getting it early and then all of a sudden i was banned and it said reason none lol. kinda confused me and it was funny cause it was my 1st time posting since 03 and like that i got canned

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Some of you people need to realize as well that mods can't ban people.. All they can do is delete posts, and pin posts and shit like that..

There's too many stupid posts on here to delete them all.. A mod won't do anything since he can't get rid of the stupid posters.
yeh as far as i know mods do ban people maybe not on here but they do on other forums... They can also block ip`s or they should be able to, you can on other forums...

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
90% of you fuck tards that complain, that this place needs more moderation, are the reason this place needs moderation.

Here's an idea....moderate your own fucking mouths and you won't have as many problems. I don't spend hours on end here anymore, but after about 5 minutes i can tell who the bad seeds are. And most are the same people bitching that this place has gone to shit.

A better forum starts with you...not me....or someone else. I can't delete 50 individual posts a day, nor does anyone else have that kind of time.
Well said. No need for a change in moderators. 90% of you fuck tards are the reason why I no longer waste my time posting on here or even reading all the shit you all post.

Aug 31, 2005
as a long time vbulletin mod their are admin tools that can be used, such as required acceptance of each user, so essentially before a new user can post he has to be given the privilege and the admin can look at the registered ip, so say sobman gets banned and his ip is 74.13.145.1 [not real] and somebody new tries to register but is using the same ip, or even another ip in that ip block [ which would be owned by his local isp] you could see thats its probably him again and refuse those privileges

yes i do this shit for a living, not the modding i do that because i work on a few sites and part of my responsibilities are to mod

Oct 16, 2006

VERRY NIICEE!

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Under MY name...

What gives you any idea that you do ANYTHING productive, create an original name, become a contributing member of the forums and maybe you'd have SOME room to talk.
It started out as a question and BAM question disappeared

So, what the fuck did you just say?

O, and, all you say is "He's not a productive member" Go look on the other forums, this place is shit, when i want to do something serious, i go there. And yes, i am quite "productive" there.
Hey sobman the only request I have of you is to not use the R word... I actually spend quite a bit of time doing community service to help raise awareness for people with disabilities through an organization by the name of PUSH America.
My bad, ill try not to anymore

Oct 16, 2006
SOBMAN Let me try to translate. Let me know if there are any grammatical errors.

Under MY name...

What gives you any idea that you do ANYTHING productive, create an original name, become a contributing member of the forums and maybe you'd have SOME room to talk.
DingleDorf (Translated) said:
Excuse me kind sir but I do believe that your registered user name is very similar to mine. It upsets me greatly that you are apparently trying to impersonate me. Do you think that you are a productive member of this online community? I feel that it would be in your own best interest to create an original user name. Upon your completion of this honorable task you could then proceed to take this forum very seriously and post with discretion and compassion. The kind and honest people of the siccness forum would attribute higher value to your word if you posted in such a manner.