Let Me Introduce The New And Improved Eastside....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol , I didnt think you would take offense to what I said, If you did then my bad.........as far as me being a bitch im faaaaaaaaar from that.............

DAK iller

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Ok. Hold up.

If you re-read what was said.... Bullet is referring to Khevlar and puttin' that bitch on the track... and if you deliver him hookin' YOU up with a finders fee...lol.. as a matter of fact I'd be willing to put up the entire fee myself..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Fridge said:
Whoa... I'll see what I can do, but if he's wearing tighty whities, I'm not changing his underwear.
LMFAO!!! ..HAAAAAAAAAA!! now THAT shit is comedy!! I just spilled my drink onto my keyboard!!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
KALYN said:
LMFAO!!! ..HAAAAAAAAAA!! now THAT shit is comedy!! I just spilled my drink onto my keyboard!!
That sucks, I spilt Crunchberry's on my keyboard one time. Youy can get a new Keyboard for like $9.99 at CompUSA, I feel partially responsible for this mishap. You can take the price of the lyeboard out of my bounty.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Its all good... nothing a little rubbing alcohol wont fix up... plus I have a spare up in the closet just for these kinds of mishaps... :)

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
^^

I couldnt tell you.. last I heard dude was sayin' how he had a girl in Boise and was comin' to my house to make shit happen... but I'm sure he's up in Monroe drinking and being King of his Granny's house.

May 4, 2002
Fridge said:
Whoa... I'll see what I can do, but if he's wearing tighty whities, I'm not changing his underwear.

lmmfwao...... Let's go get emmmmmmm,lets go get em doooooooogg.......

lol we can tell him there is a freestyle battle on the 25 at the rainbow room...........