Let Me Introduce The New And Improved Eastside....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Let Me Introduce The New And Improved Eastside....
The time has come to let people know we are moving in some new directions with our roster, and with our music. There is more...The company name and logo has changed to Eastside Music Inc. and our previous releases are almost completely sold out. New covers and unreleased tracks will be apart of all the re releases as you have all been hearing. So here is the lineup...

BULLET
TODD G
BILL YUNS
KAY KAY
JAZZ
HYPNOTIQ
TIFF WILSON
JUICE
WHITE BOY WILL
KALYN SANTIAGO
JAY WET

& the new logo.....The first release on the new label will drop in less than 3 weeks. That news & more coming very soon.

Apr 25, 2002
can i ask who jaywet is...same dood that posts on this site?
I also C a few different names listed, is a comp gonna be released so everyone can get a feel for your new artists..or another route

good shit tho, keep things runnin in highgear

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Jay Wet posts on hear...He is helping with Radio promotions...

As for the new artists most are finishing projects, and or have completed a project. We just havn't released it yet. Me and Todd G both got records, Kay Kay single just went to press today and her album is mastered and ready to go...We just gonna build a little more of a buzz first...Juice & Bill yuns are both only a couple songs from being done....The next releases are KAY KAY "I'M JUST ME" & BULLET "DEDICATION & DESIRE.....We are really close to introducing the whole label. BILL YUNS, HYPNOTIQ, & TIFF WILSON are all on the KAY KAY single...It will be back from press OCT 15th We have 2125 preorders thus far...