Lesnar vs Mir II Who will take it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Mir has more skill. I've seen him take down physically superior opponents and has defeated Lesnar once. Lesnar won't make the same mistakes twice, but the fact is that he has NO BJJ or not enough BJJ training at this time.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
The way I saw Mir take nog down and how his stand up and striking has gotten better, I believe he has a 50/50 chance to take lesnar but there is no way that he's as strong as lesnar so it's really hard to choose but lesnar for sure because he's hard to take down and submit

Jun 19, 2004
I can't root for a dude with a cock plastered on his chest.... I predit Mir by arm bar hopefully the same way he did Tim Silvia......

Dec 9, 2005
Lesnar is going to use those lunchbox fists and hammerfist his way to another dominating performance.

Mir looked great in his last fight. But I doubt Brock is going to stand flat footed in front of him while Mir attempts to pick him apart with boxing.

Lesnar by brutal KO.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Brocks a bad dude, but he's never tried to utilize his wrestling technique. I guess you dont have to when you can just Gorilla smash on folks.

Mir the experianced Vet...

too close to call and I lost $40 bucks last time I bet on Lesnar