lebron james is a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
One of the "new big 3" in Miami will get hurt and Miami won't even make the playoffs...

They still aint even the best team in Florida..... GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

lol @ the thread starter for being such a hater he's butt-hurt about another man's professional/personal decision...... what a loser for "worshipping" a dumb-ass pro-athlete.........

get a life phil.....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
One of the "new big 3" in Miami will get hurt and Miami won't even make the playoffs...

They still aint even the best team in Florida..... GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

lol @ myself for being such a faggot im butt-hurt about another man's posting decision...... what a loser for "worshipping" another siccness member.........

get a life and quit fucking my mother phil.....
i agree with everything you said.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
One of the biggest myth surrounding Lebron is that he is a team player because he racks up tons of assists. Of course you are going to get a lot of assists if you dominate the ball for 18 seconds each possession and then kick it to an open shooter. The list of extremely selfish players who got a lot of assists is long. He never learned how to really play team ball so that the sum of the parts is bigger than the whole, and this is entirely his fault. Kobe has the reputation of a selfish player, but the reality is that all the things he does with the ball and off the ball really open scoring opportunities for the other guys on the team, and this really matters in crucial situations. Gasol FG% has gone up by 7% since he joined the Lakers. Coincidence? Jamison was averaging 20pts 10rbds before he joined the Cavs. And they had size in Shaq, Big Z and Varejao, a number of other very good role players, a very deep bench, a defensive-minded coach who actually made them be a premier defensive team. What else do you want?
I really cant disagree with you on that....Lebron isn't as good a player as everyone has been forced to believe....I'm not a Lebron James fan....but my point with that was the Lebron accounted for almost 50% of their offense....I'm not gonna argue that he's an over blown hype machine that gets the benefit of the doubt way too much...but he's still a very good player....just not on tha Kobe, MJ, Magic level....

That's precisely the point. He wasn't up to the occasion. But if you can not rise to the occasion and lead a team to a championship, you do not call yourself The King, you do not get a The Chosen 1 tattoo on your back, and you announce your decision to leave the way every other player does it, not with a months-long circus culminating with a 1 hour special on national TV where you totally humiliate your home state and the people that loved you.
He's not the one that started this "The King" or "The Chosen One" shit. this was started way before he ever stepped foot on an NBA court....this is tha creation of some ad reps at Nike and now him and everyone else bought into cuz it was shoved down our throats by mainstream media. It's more a marketing tool or trademark than it is a serious personal statement.

and this humiliating your home state shit is tha problem with me. I dont see how he humiliated Ohio...he took another job in a different state.. Its not like he went on national TV and said..."Fucc Cleveland. Everyone there is ignorant and they no longer deserve the honor of watching me play".....no one cares when anyone else leaves their team but because his hype machine got rolling and ESPN was salivating at the chance to be the most watched station on TV he's "humiliating his home state"?? Why is it that just because it happens to be his home state he's supposed to bow down and worry about how everyone feels about what his decisions are? Basically this is born from a selfish point of view. If he was drafted by the Spurs and did the same shit would it be this big of a deal?? fucc no!! so why is he obligated to walk on egg shells just cuz its his home state....if nothing else his home state should support any decision he makes cuz if nothing else he may want to come bacc and share some of that wealth that he's earning within the community.

I am telling you that Kobe was able to do it with a lot less than Lebron, with essentially no bench and on a bad knee and broken finger. While Lebron quit when he had a perfectly good chance to win it.
You cant seriously be making an argument that the Lakers are a less talented team than the Cavs....take Lebron away from the Cavs and their best player is Antawn Jamison or Mo Williams.....Take Kobe away from the Lakers and you still have Odom, Gasol, Bynum, Artest, Fisher

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You cant seriously be making an argument that the Lakers are a less talented team than the Cavs....take Lebron away from the Cavs and their best player is Antawn Jamison or Mo Williams.....Take Kobe away from the Lakers and you still have Odom, Gasol, Bynum, Artest, Fisher
That's not a good argument at all. You're conflating famous players with good players. I am not saying that they are not good players, but one has to ask whether Odom, Gasol, Bynum would play so well without Kobe attracting double teams, and I am not at all sure the answer to this questions is positive. Artest is the only proven player of the bunch.

See what happened to Ariza after he left.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Ariza wasn't that great to begin with. He was a average player who played very well in the playoffs and parlayed that into a nice FA deal. Pau Gasol was the man in Memphis and he played very well for them....I believe he even took the Grizzlies to the playoffs one year. Odom is an above average player, Bynum is developing into a nice low post player when he's not hurt. His scoring average has gone up every year. basically you take those players and you still have a capable team. Has Antawn Jamison or Mo Williams proven that they can even take a team to the playoffs? Antawn always had Arenas and Butler in Washington and Mo Williams is a PG that for his career averages 5 assists. Fish is a better PG than Mo Williams is. Odom is better than Delonte West, Bynum and Z are probably a wash. Gasol and Varejao..no contest....the benches are probably equally horrible aside from one or two players but there is no question the Lakers have a more talented team around Kobe

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That's not a good argument at all. You're conflating famous players with good players. I am not saying that they are not good players, but one has to ask whether Odom, Gasol, Bynum would play so well without Kobe attracting double teams, and I am not at all sure the answer to this questions is positive. Artest is the only proven player of the bunch.

lol, wow... you gotta be kidding me

you just lost all credibility

May 10, 2002

It's not like Pau Gasol was Rookie of the Year or an All-Star before coming to the Lakers or anything :ermm:

You sound like one of those guys who uses reputation as data to make arguments, instead of actually forming an opinion based on what you've seen with your own eyes.

Jul 5, 2009
The Heat will probably be better next season ya'll. That aint good for my Bulls but I'm lookin for them to be a lil better next year too. Rondo and Celtics will a factor of course and I wanna see Avery Bradley more. And don't forget the Knicks. The Lakers will be back but Kobe needs his knee to be right and Pau can't quit again. I know the Thunder are comin up but I predict Heat vs Lakers in the finals next year.