lebron james is a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
ledouche is the biggest asshole in the nba. he completely fucked over his hometeam to feed his ego. he knew he wasn't going to stay and still dragged this shit out.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
everybody on TV, Radio and Print is bitching about how Lebron did the Cavs wrong.....

can someone explain a couple things to me??

everyone always talks about how winning should be the ultimate goal, and all athletes are only after the money....but now that Wade, Bosh, & Lebron are taking less money to play together and do what they gotta do to win everybody bashes Lebron for it....dont get it....

And wtf does he owe the city of cleveland?? he has been the only reason they have been relevant for tha last 7 years....brought that franchise from worst team in the league status to perennial contender and made them ridiculous amounts of $$$.....is it just cuz he's from Cleveland that everyone is up in arms about it?? players use teams as leverage all tha time and no one cries about it like they are right now

I'm not any kind of Lebron James fan....i think the dude is mentally soft and folds under pressure but I seriously dont understand all tha bacclash dude is receiving for making a smart business decision....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
everybody on TV, Radio and Print is bitching about how Lebron did the Cavs wrong.....

can someone explain a couple things to me??

everyone always talks about how winning should be the ultimate goal, and all athletes are only after the money....but now that Wade, Bosh, & Lebron are taking less money to play together and do what they gotta do to win everybody bashes Lebron for it....dont get it....

And wtf does he owe the city of cleveland?? he has been the only reason they have been relevant for tha last 7 years....brought that franchise from worst team in the league status to perennial contender and made them ridiculous amounts of $$$.....is it just cuz he's from Cleveland that everyone is up in arms about it?? players use teams as leverage all tha time and no one cries about it like they are right now

I'm not any kind of Lebron James fan....i think the dude is mentally soft and folds under pressure but I seriously dont understand all tha bacclash dude is receiving for making a smart business decision....
Wow, I was gona post tell I read this...took the words outta my mouth... He knows he's not Kobe or Jordan...he likes bein a star, but he'd rather win with less pressure on himself... He shoulda at least called the Cavs GM 1st and not lead them on, but oh well...if Lebron was getting old and wasnt puttin up the usual numbers he woulda got traded and prolly find out on ESPN before anyone would call him...it is what it is... and lets face it Lebron dont give a shit bout Cleveland, he's a fuckin YANKEE fan!!! Cleveland you didnt expect this?

May 2, 2002
If you guys don't get it I feel sorry for you...even more so that you don't see anything wrong with hosting an hour long national show to stab your home in the back.

"I think this guy has totally lost touch with reality. That he didn't give his employer of seven years and hometown franchise the courtesy of a phone call is one thing.

That he conceived of an hour-long live TV special called "The Decision" in which he announces he's leaving his hometown team for greener pastures is a whole different level of egomania.

How did James, or anybody close to James for that matter, not understand the kind of negative impact this process would have on his beloved "brand?" It's mind-boggling.

This guy went from face to heel in a matter of a few days. Sure, ESPN is the lovefest it always is for big stars, but every sports writer in the country is taking aim at this guy tomorrow morning. I think he's lived in a bubble for too long and grossly underestimated the kind of backlash that's coming his way."

Nov 7, 2006
this shit wont work, yeah my team did something like this but the huge difference is we had a TON of key players around our team. we had the big 3 but we also had a young upcomer rondo and perk. and on the bench we had posey who IMO was 6th man that year and picked up PJ Brown and Leon Powe who was monstrous in the playoffs.

This Team has 3 players and tthen???? i know they want a paycut but with these types of players you know there paycut will still leave the heat wondering who they can get to be real contenders. all i know is they need more than this to win and they might not even mesh so time will tell.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
LeBron made the right decision... The Lakers (Bryant, Gasol, ODOM, ARTEST) Stacked with all stars....

Celtics (Ray Allen, Garnett, Pierce, Rondo) Stacked...

Cleveland ( Lebron, Lebron, Lebron....)

Fuck outta here... Kobe didnt win shit till he got stacked with all stars... and lets not forget that every ring that KOBE has won... He's had an incredible supporting cast... SHAQ in his prime... one of the MOST dominant if not the MOST dominant BIG MAN of all time...

Cleveland should of stepped it up and went after real ballers... Wtf ya wanted? lebron to waste his career with ya'll? hahah... He made ya enough money...

May 2, 2002
Ok...he gets his ring or rings playing with a couple of the best guys in the league...then what?

You think people outside Miami are gonna respect that?

Bron thinks he's gonna get all this respect and his "brand" will be worth that much more.

In the end nobody is gonna give a shit cause he took the easy road to do it.