lebron james is a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Ok...he gets his ring or rings playing with a couple of the best guys in the league...then what?

You think people outside Miami are gonna respect that?

Bron thinks he's gonna get all this respect and his "brand" will be worth that much more.

In the end nobody is gonna give a shit cause he took the easy road to do it.
lol, you're hella mad right now huh? I don't blame you

your team just went from having the number one record in the league 2 years in a row to being completely irrelevant again

at the same time I don't feel bad for you... I'm a Raiders and Warriors fan, lol... shit happens

May 2, 2002
lol, you're hella mad right now huh? I don't blame you

your team just went from having the number one record in the league 2 years in a row to being completely irrelevant again

at the same time I don't feel bad for you... I'm a Raiders and Warriors fan, lol... shit happens
If he just would have left like a normal human being...yeah I would have been mad...but you get over it. And in time Cleveland would have too.

It's the way he did it. Why PROMOTE and nationally televise the backstabbing. That is what everyone is so mad about.

"I spoil people with my play" "The Decision" "Decision Water" "I'm gonna continue to be great" "You know how loyal I am" "I'm gonna take my talents to South Beach" No not Miami or the Heat...but South Beach.

That's what makes him a cocksucker and a fag.

“I wanted to do what was best for LeBron James,” he said. “What LeBron James was going to do to make him happy.”

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
how is it backstabbing though???

he is a FREE AGENT, he's FREE to do what he wants

Bosh left Toronto, Boozer left Utah... players leave teams all the fucking time

Lebron just happened to get drafted to a team near his hometown, therefore people feel like he's obligated to stay there, when he's not

get over yourselves Cleveland fans, Lebron doesn't owe you guys shit... your team was nothing before him... you guys should thank him for years of great basketball

May 2, 2002
You sound like Lebron...you witnessed my greatness...I spoil you guys. We should be so thankful...he allowed us to bask in his presence.

Like I said...it's not the leaving...it's the way he did it.

And anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with it...or with anyone speaking in the third person...you're a fag too.

Keep drinking the decision water.....

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
i dont give a fuck , i think Lebron is a good ass player , im happy he went to the heat . .... i also like wade so im interested in seeing them play together ; might not work out to good being both of them cats are some ball hogs but FUCK IT !

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
how is it backstabbing though???

he is a FREE AGENT, he's FREE to do what he wants

Bosh left Toronto, Boozer left Utah... players leave teams all the fucking time

Lebron just happened to get drafted to a team near his hometown, therefore people feel like he's obligated to stay there, when he's not

get over yourselves Cleveland fans, Lebron doesn't owe you guys shit... your team was nothing before him... you guys should thank him for years of great basketball
This may be true in general, especially in professional sports in the US, but that's not how people in Cleveland see it, and this case is special - that's one of the most unfortunate cities in the country, and you do this to them. At some point you have to think about the fans and the impact your actions will have on them. He clearly didn't or if he did it, he just said "Fuck 'em", which means that he is precisely the kind of self-absorbed narcissistic person that he is accused of being right now.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lebron has had a camera up his ass since his junior year he is a 25 year old man/kid. give him a break . Blame your ownership for not giving him a supporting cast
DECISION WATER: 10% WATER 90% CLEVELAND TEARS

ive been a light weight MIAMI fan since Tim Hardaway got traded. SO im like cool whatever. We will see how good Cavs are minus lebron. They got cap room teh can sign sum dudes next year.

GO DUBS

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Lets face it, Every star has always had at least one other good player with them... Jordan Pippen....Kobe Shaq, with Cleveland they never did anything to give Lebron a legit sidekick....and to me Kobe is a better all around player than Lebron, he isnt good enough and nobody really is to win by himself... I cant blame the dude for bouncin to Fun ass, sunny Miami with Pat Riley one of the greats, and D Wade.... this was a simple choice, hometown dont mean shit once you move outta ya moms house...lol

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
This may be true in general, especially in professional sports in the US, but that's not how people in Cleveland see it, and this case is special - that's one of the most unfortunate cities in the country, and you do this to them. At some point you have to think about the fans and the impact your actions will have on them. He clearly didn't or if he did it, he just said "Fuck 'em", which means that he is precisely the kind of self-absorbed narcissistic person that he is accused of being right now.
This is a business....not just a game.....a business.....

Why should the impact his actions would have on the fans have anything to do with his decision?? Are they gonna start pooling their money to get another star player to come play with him?? Are they gonna sign his checcs??? fucc no....If you worked at a place for seven years and you finally had a better opportunity come along you wouldn't take it cuz of the impact it would have on 'the customers'??? bullshit....you would say fucc that I got better shit to do than hang around with mutha fuccaz that are going no where.....and management and player personnel with the Cavs failed to surround him with the talent he needed to win in 7 years.....

honestly Cavs fans would it be any different if he had came out the first week and said he's not coming bacc or would you still be crying and bitching that Lebron James owes you something??

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You sound like Lebron...you witnessed my greatness...I spoil you guys. We should be so thankful...he allowed us to bask in his presence.

Like I said...it's not the leaving...it's the way he did it.

And anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with it...or with anyone speaking in the third person...you're a fag too.

Keep drinking the decision water.....
I'm not denying it wasn't the best way to go about it... but does it make a big difference though really?

he did it in fornt of the whole world... OMG!!! the whole world was gonna know the decision anyways as soon as it came out... it's not a big deal

are you Cleveland fans that sensitive?? get over it

May 2, 2002
ThaG said it

You act like the Cavs sucked or something...they have been pretty damn close for a few years now.

If he would have committed a long ass time ago free agents would have been lining up. And if "WINNING" was really his priority he would have signed for less too.

You all can't be that stupid.

This isn't even about that though...it's about the way he promoted his fuck you and taking a dump on Cleveland.

The city gave him everything and let him do pretty much whatever he wanted...to do what he did? Never seen anything like it.

May 2, 2002
Meta4iCAL...you aren't gonna understand.

Watching the last 30 years of misery played over and over again on espn probably has me more worked up than I should be.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
the cavs didnt suck but they werent being mentioned to bring in any free agents this year besides signing lebron which he would have been stuck with the same team and bounced out again in the playoffs cleveland has no appeal no one wants to go there and sign

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Meta4iCAL...you aren't gonna understand.

Watching the last 30 years of misery played over and over again on espn probably has me more worked up than I should be.
homie, I'm a Raiders and Warriors fan... I've gone through some fucked up shit when it comes to sports... but I'm not gonna cry about it and get all sensitive

at the end of the day I know it's a business and players are gonna do what it takes to win or get money... whatever their motivation may be

I'll never be mad a player for leaving and being "disloyal"

teams aren't loyal to players... teams do what they gotta do to win... players should do the same damn thing

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
This is a business....not just a game.....a business.....

Why should the impact his actions would have on the fans have anything to do with his decision?? Are they gonna start pooling their money to get another star player to come play with him?? Are they gonna sign his checcs??? fucc no....If you worked at a place for seven years and you finally had a better opportunity come along you wouldn't take it cuz of the impact it would have on 'the customers'??? bullshit....you would say fucc that I got better shit to do than hang around with mutha fuccaz that are going no where.....and management and player personnel with the Cavs failed to surround him with the talent he needed to win in 7 years.....

honestly Cavs fans would it be any different if he had came out the first week and said he's not coming bacc or would you still be crying and bitching that Lebron James owes you something??
A professional athlete should care about the fans because without the fans he's nothing. I am actually amazed how with the whole PR machine behind him this happened. He used to be the most likable guy in the league. Now he has Miami backing him up and the fans of 29 other teams hating him. All because of the way he did what he did. It was the best way to turn everyone against him. Simply unbelievable.

the cavs didnt suck but they werent being mentioned to bring in any free agents this year besides signing lebron which he would have been stuck with the same team and bounced out again in the playoffs cleveland has no appeal no one wants to go there and sign
He had a perfectly good chance to win it this year. He quit instead. No excuses.