LEAN LIKE A HOMEBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
REdRUM said:
What I typed...

I didn't think the verse/track was horrible; I think the IDEA was. That song is poo-poo...

And the pronunciation was 'iffy'...WHOEVER WAS ON THAT FIRST VERSE. The verse wasn't bad...just made me chuckle.
its cool.whatever i like criticism actually yall inspired a new song well not just you guys a punk bitch "friend"that came over talkin shit today so watch out for this new shit.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
pserx4 said:
its cool.whatever i like criticism actually yall inspired a new song well not just you guys a punk bitch "friend"that came over talkin shit today so watch out for this new shit.
You must still not comprehend what I've said. Criticism, constructive or not, is one thing. Blatant ''hating'' is another...

If I've ''inspired'' a new song...you're off base, homie.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
ANY song, NO MATTER WHO is on the track, is GAY with that fucking beat. People don't seem to get that...

You're supporting Down with that shit, by the way...people want to know what this 'Lean Like A Cholo' song is that people everywhere (especially up north) is copying...

He might send you a thank you card if you copy his song on your myspace.

Dec 20, 2006
ANYONE THAT DOES A REMIX OF LEAN LIKE A CHOLO IS A STR8 LEVA!
SUPPORTING SCRAPS BY USING THEIR BEATS YALL SOME D/O'S
AND THAT FLAME ALBUM COVER IS THE GAYEST SHIT I EVER SEEN.
I CAN DO A BETTER JOB BY CUTTING OUT PICTURES AND GLUE THEM TO A BRICK WALL.

QUIT USING SCRAP BEATS ESPECIALLY ONES THAT SOUND AS GAY AS THAT.
YOUR JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE YOU JOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SONG. FAGGSSSSS.

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
ha lean like a hobo i'm diggin that tittle, but anyways feel that the real song by Down is lacking alot of potential and thats being honest. the beat and the words doesn't really add up . '' Side to side Elbows up side to side'' i quote this really sounds like some morning kids show with barney jumping around.

''I'm lookin real good, I'm so hood
Tryin' to stay clean if u know what I mean '' not feeling them lines whatsoever no punches or nothing. is like a mexican restaurant with no tortillas shits straight dooo dooo.

on this mix that was provided gave it a listened i think the whole track should be left alone, is bad enough we gotta listen to the real song on the radio but for some dude to put it up again for more of the same beat that doesn't help us stay sane. but i guess sometimes people venture with different stuff.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
L.K.D said:
ha lean like a hobo i'm diggin that tittle, but anyways feel that the real song by Down is lacking alot of potential and thats being honest. the beat and the words doesn't really add up . '' Side to side Elbows up side to side'' i quote this really sounds like some morning kids show with barney jumping around.

''I'm lookin real good, I'm so hood
Tryin' to stay clean if u know what I mean '' not feeling them lines whatsoever no punches or nothing. is like a mexican restaurant with no tortillas shits straight dooo dooo.

on this mix that was provided gave it a listened i think the whole track should be left alone, is bad enough we gotta listen to the real song on the radio but for some dude to put it up again for more of the same beat that doesn't help us stay sane. but i guess sometimes people venture with different stuff.
right but in my version i say "JACKIN THESE SCRAPS FOR THERE WEAK TALENTLESS BEATS FLIPPIN THAT SHIT AND BRINGIN IT TO THA STREETS"
HERE IT IS
http://www.myspace.com/hyphyhomeboyeastbay

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
also i took minez off a few days ago but decided to repost.fuck fame toward that scrap 103.5 is even considering my version if i change a few words LOL all i know is we getz mad response positive toward this version like crazy even my grandma likes it and she dont usually like my music.

Oct 18, 2006
pserx4 said:
fuck fame toward that scrap 103.5 is even considering my version if i change a few words.
FUCC FAME? THEN WHATS THE REASON U MADE THIS? QUIT BEIN STUBBORN N CHANGE THEM CUSS WORDS, ILL RATHER HEAR UR SHIT THEN THAT OTHER ONE, MAYBE UR VERSION WILL GET PLAYED EVERY 15 MINUTES!!!!