LEAN LIKE A HOMEBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2007
what up with us nortenos get some recongnition on mun2 or something lets do something with this movement if snoop or game can do some shit like that or scraps from LA can get on mun2 and make videos we can fo sho do the same shit but its all about who you know just something for us to think about

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
LiL LoC 415 said:
I DONT AGREE WIT HELLA PEEPZ DOIN REMIXE'Z TO THIS WEAK ASS SONG BUT THATZ JUS ME..THE HOMIE ON THE SECOND VERSE AND THIRD WAZ THE ONEZ I WAZ FEELIN' THE MOST
tight though im on the first verse and my original got deleted i know this one was not as good .but what werent you fellin about the first verse

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Maybe it's just me, but you (pserx4) pronounce Norteno, Norte, and Scrapa funny...

And that song is ASS. You can't make a ''better'' version of a shitty song. Sorry...

At least the ''24's'' had a hard beat; that wasn't too bad, I suppose.

Can't knock you for trying, though...at least you're doing that.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
REdRUM said:
Maybe it's just me, but you (pserx4) pronounce Norteno, Norte, and Scrapa funny...

And that song is ASS. You can't make a ''better'' version of a shitty song. Sorry...

wait a minute which version are you listening to minez is the homeboy lean and i dont say norte,nortenoz or scrapa i only say "jackin these scraps for their weak talentless beats"and 24s are you refferring to its da bay boy song?if this reference is to me.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I clicked the link to the myspace page...the ''bang like a homeboy'' song.

First verse...

And the ''How Nortenos Roll'' was the reference I was making with the ''24's'' comment.

So now you're deleting your posts about it?

G.A.Y.

YOU know what you're capable of, but to not be able to take honest criticism about it is weak, especially since it'll help you in the long run.

And I didn't really see anyone say anything negative...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@pserx4...my bad; I thought you posted the original link; I saw you respond above my initial post; again, my bad.

So...my first reply...

...is directed at inphxerno.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What I typed...

I didn't think the verse/track was horrible; I think the IDEA was. That song is poo-poo...

And the pronunciation was 'iffy'...WHOEVER WAS ON THAT FIRST VERSE. The verse wasn't bad...just made me chuckle.