Last Of The Floheakinz || Official T-Nutty Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2017
New T Nutty “Butter Cutter” (Video) LOOKING TO HIRE YOU ON A SONG NAME THE PRICE

WAS JUST WATCHING YOUR VIDEO SUPER SICK IF YOUR UP TO WORKING WITH MY BOY ON A NORTHERN CALI COMP WERE IN GALT IF THERE IS A CONTACT NUMBER CAN YOU SHOOT IT TO MY PHONE @ 209 922 9612 MY NAME IS ROBERT OUT OF STOCKTON SCOUTING OUT TALENT AND BEAT MAKERS ....HERE ARE SOME PICS TO WORK WITH ....

THESE ARE JUST PICS OF THE PEOPLE BEHIND HARDLINERECORDS.COM

Jul 26, 2014

Sacramento rap artist T-Nutty will release his next solo project called "Return Of The Floheakin" on February 16th. The album will include 14 tracks with guest appearances by Brotha Lynch Hung, Liq, Lil Meek, G Swiv, Drelly, Thrilla, Karasi and Charitte. You can already pre-order your digital copy on iTunes or Amazon. Follow Nutty on Instagram. Track listing: (hide tracklist)

01. Butter Cutter
02. Return of the Floheakin
03. Go for It f. G Swiv
04. Grave Digger
05. Cocane Crazy f. Liq & Thrilla
06. Mac Sauce
07. Dragon Slayer
08. Dangerous f. Karasi
09. These Days f. Liq
10. Holla f. Drelly, Lil Meek & Charitte
11. Mind Control f. Liq
12. Dirty f. Brotha Lynch Hung
13. It Goes Down f. G Swiv
14. Believe That

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2014
sav sicc, bleezo and young bop should’ve been on this album
True. I think Bop is focus on something called OceanGang after departing from brainsick. This is according to former Brainsick Muzic member King Iso. A whole lot of shady shit was going on with Twisted Insane and how Insane was trying to keep all the tour money etc to himself. He was supposed to put out Bop album Lust out years ago, but Twisted kept putting out excuses as to why it needed to be pushed back. Bop (Bishop) is going by Tsunami now.

Supposed to be a album coming with Bop, Iso, Redro Killson, Kash Peezo as the Inm8. (Inmates)

Last edited: