Last Of A Dying Breed Mixtape Hosted By:Djsixx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
yea im on aim and yahoo messenger all the time get at me wit the info or just pm me im always lookin for beats..i got two upcoming daygo producers in my group as well..

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
d-rough said:
appreciate it nonstop, and yea im pressin copies up this week just threw it on myspace and datpiff just to get it herd.and i do shows at least one a month so im stayin active in the sd streets..next show aug 31st urban legend getdown ill have the flyer up once its made..yea i be in the streets wit mine..thats why its funny u say myspace rapper.lol thats extra exposure but i do this fa'real fa'real..im in the streets all the time promoting.puttin up posters of my joint too, wearin tees any chance i get to get seen and heard im there..so i appreciate the convos thats goin on.im still open to more peoples opinions too.its all love..daygo city allday!!
Mos def...not callin' you or anyone specifically a mysapce rapper, but theres thousands of them, so we all know that they're there.

I think I've actually seen you perform at the Quinn show a few months ago actually. If that was you then props cause yall set it off.

Thats whats up though, I see you doing it. Like I said before, when I see it around I will pick it up.

Jun 22, 2007
yea that was me good looks...opened for san quinn.yea i can dig it..and to answer 50cal's question ima real lyrical emcee so thats how i plan on seperating myself from alot of daygo artist.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
d-rough said:
yea that was me good looks...opened for san quinn.yea i can dig it..and to answer 50cal's question ima real lyrical emcee so thats how i plan on seperating myself from alot of daygo artist.
To Me U Sound Like Alot Of These Other Cats Comin Out At The Urban Legend Getdowns And Static Lounges.. And I Say That Because They All Claim To Be Real Lyrical MCs.. I Think 50 Is Asking Since Ur Doin These Dime A Dozen Raps, How U Gon Seperate Urself Frum That Dozen G... Whats The Difference Between Ur Music And Young 80's Music.. If We Had To Make A Choice Between Yall, What Would Make Us Wanna Grab U More Than Grab Him Since Yall Make Similar Shit.. Shit Like That..

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^^yeah thats it,and i meant it in no disrespectful way...If everyone was on a level playing field skill level wise what ya gonna do?

Sau whats ya gonna do?......I think its time to get that ball rollin and promoting...I'm meeting up with Gangsta granny tomorrow(jazzy-d) in hollywood...if ya got a sampler sau send it to me...

Jun 22, 2007
SamoanDagorilla said:
To Me U Sound Like Alot Of These Other Cats Comin Out At The Urban Legend Getdowns And Static Lounges.. And I Say That Because They All Claim To Be Real Lyrical MCs.. I Think 50 Is Asking Since Ur Doin These Dime A Dozen Raps, How U Gon Seperate Urself Frum That Dozen G... Whats The Difference Between Ur Music And Young 80's Music.. If We Had To Make A Choice Between Yall, What Would Make Us Wanna Grab U More Than Grab Him Since Yall Make Similar Shit.. Shit Like That..
we make similar shit cuz we peoples..but to answer ur question we're our own person of course to separate myself from other daygo emcees i make topical tracks based off real life experiences,and im comin wit witty lyrics.my music isnt a gangbangin track after gangbangin track im versatile..mixtapes are for exposure..and im not takin any offense to what yall are sayin..but of course i got the club joints and street slaps, but everyonce in a while i like to throw lyrical verses out there.ones that make you think and is on the real hiphop vibe...so dont get me wrong i have alot of material that yall can disect allday but thats what i plan to do for my city and stand out..good looks yall