Last Of A Dying Breed Mixtape Hosted By:Djsixx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
i just dropped my third solo mixtape hosted by the westcoast shadyville dj djsixx and he also works for 98.9 in daygo so stop thru my myspace page and then leave me feedback here..myspace.com/diamondindarough.any feedback is appreciated.daygo city allday!!1'hunnid

Jun 22, 2007
peep my myspace.com/diamondindarough

or search d-rough on datpiff.com..official website for absolutely free streaming and downloading of mixtapes.over 5,000 a week

Jun 22, 2007
UPCOMING ARTIST IN DAYGO!!!CAN I GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THE MIXTAPE? MYSPACE.COM/DIAMONDINDAROUGH OR SEARCH FOR DROUGH ON DATPIFF.COM

Jun 22, 2007
I APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS AND I CAN DIG IT BUT IM TRYIN TO FAMILIARIZE NIGGAS IN MY CITY OF MY WORK AND IF U GO DIRECTLY TO MY MYSPACE ITS THERE MYSPACE.COM/DIAMONDINDAROUGH

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Alright i checked it out..you can rap.ill give ya that..but so can a few handful of rappers in your area...So how can you seperate you from them..well Im always talking quality...its hard to see potential when someone is rappin over someone elses beat...cause most times there flow and energy is inspired by the original..so when we hear this artist on an original beat they often sound flat...there are very few mixtapes i will even listen to,and really i dont wanna listen to anymore.
I told ya boy young 80..yeah he is in my top friends on my myspace......anyways buy some beats...beats.. in dago they are cheap enough if ya cant afford an albums worth buy about 4 go to a studio that knows what they are doing...why bother if they gonna sound like shit....now you walking around with 4 bangers that you can be proud of and can perform and a lil walking around resume.... homie its getting worse..im being hard on yall cause im gonna give it staright so many people feel how i feel but aint gonna say anything.....
and i hear rappers say well im gonna get these mixtapes off so i can work on an album...shit people might not even buy an album..are you gonna set off a bad impression by giving them something second rate....well i aint got the money....well thats all good but who fuckin cares(not directed at you) i dont need your resume when i buy your album..all i wanna know is ..is it tight who produced on there....even if you have up and coming producers cool....look at lupe fiasco..he had a nice lil album with alot of production from people i aint familiar with......bottom line everything from the album artwork..beats ...sound quality and your flows ..all represent you..so if you beleive in yourself the money you invest shouldnt even be an issue...and it should be top rate if thats what skill level you on....and It aint gotta cost a grip..there are ways to get good lil deals...use your brain and mouth piece..its all out there

Jun 22, 2007
50cal said:
Alright i checked it out..you can rap.ill give ya that..but so can a few handful of rappers in your area...So how can you seperate you from them..well Im always talking quality...its hard to see potential when someone is rappin over someone elses beat...cause most times there flow and energy is inspired by the original..so when we hear this artist on an original beat they often sound flat...there are very few mixtapes i will even listen to,and really i dont wanna listen to anymore.
I told ya boy young 80..yeah he is in my top friends on my myspace......anyways buy some beats...beats.. in dago they are cheap enough if ya cant afford an albums worth buy about 4 go to a studio that knows what they are doing...why bother if they gonna sound like shit....now you walking around with 4 bangers that you can be proud of and can perform and a lil walking around resume.... homie its getting worse..im being hard on yall cause im gonna give it staright so many people feel how i feel but aint gonna say anything.....
and i hear rappers say well im gonna get these mixtapes off so i can work on an album...shit people might not even buy an album..are you gonna set off a bad impression by giving them something second rate....well i aint got the money....well thats all good but who fuckin cares(not directed at you) i dont need your resume when i buy your album..all i wanna know is ..is it tight who produced on there....even if you have up and coming producers cool....look at lupe fiasco..he had a nice lil album with alot of production from people i aint familiar with......bottom line everything from the album artwork..beats ...sound quality and your flows ..all represent you..so if you beleive in yourself the money you invest shouldnt even be an issue...and it should be top rate if thats what skill level you on....and It aint gotta cost a grip..there are ways to get good lil deals...use your brain and mouth piece..its all out there
I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK MY DUDE.CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS GOOD FOR ME BEING IN THE POSITION IM IN.I HAVENT BEEN IN THE STREETS AS LONG AS SOME OTHER DAYGO ARTISTS HAVE SO THAT JUST MEANS I GOTTA GRIND HARD!!!BUT LET ME POINT OUT THIS I CAN TELL THAT U DIDNT GIVE THE MIXTAPE A THORO LISTEN.#3,8,17,24 ARE ORIGINAL BEATS.BUT I FEEL U ON THE BEAT THING BUT MIXTAPES ARE FOR EXPOSURE...DONT THINK I DONT GOT A ALBUM OR A GROUP ALBUM COMIN.ITS IN THE WORKS..THANX FOR THE FEED..UPPIN FOR MORE.I LIKE THIS IT SHARPENS ME MENTALLY.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Did you upload the mixtape for us to listen?..i was just going on the myspace link...If you have mp3 you wanna share...try www.zshare.net you would have to convert the mixtape to a RAR file...but I dont think many people are even wanting to have to download a mixtape..unlesss you known....or they request it...So zshare is great because when you upload the one mp3 song then copy the link and paste the link on this forum...example
http://www.zshare.net/audio/21936162e161c0/
so you click that link and on that page which aint cluttered with a bunch of shit..you can either just listen without downloading,or download if ya like...

you may already know all this ..if not just trying to help.....

Jun 22, 2007
good lookin i think the server thats hostin the website is just actin up...but datpiff lets u listen and download if u like u might wanna try it agen alil later in the day..good lookin tho i had this thread up for a couple weeks and u the only one that listend so far..and yea im lookin to get a steve vicious, ecay and batkave beats.im from daygo born and raised so i can get my hands on those bangers..i got vicious contact info thru a mutual friend..so look out for more material

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
50cal said:
Did you upload the mixtape for us to listen?..i was just going on the myspace link...If you have mp3 you wanna share...try www.zshare.net you would have to convert the mixtape to a RAR file...but I dont think many people are even wanting to have to download a mixtape..unlesss you known....or they request it...So zshare is great because when you upload the one mp3 song then copy the link and paste the link on this forum...example
http://www.zshare.net/audio/21936162e161c0/
so you click that link and on that page which aint cluttered with a bunch of shit..you can either just listen without downloading,or download if ya like...

you may already know all this ..if not just trying to help.....
ZSHARE= **ACCESSIBLE**

Datpiff is not so accessible...I tend to just not even get on there.

I'm sometimes the same with MySpace. It's just so many myspace rappers that its not even worth looking for new shit on there cause its all the same.

At least someone who's uploaded to Zshare or a similar host shows that they're thinking outside the box and going that extra mile to get heard.

Did you press up any copies to push around town?

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
d-rough said:
and yea im lookin to get a steve vicious, ecay and batkave beats.im from daygo born and raised so i can get my hands on those bangers..i got vicious contact info thru a mutual friend..so look out for more material
That's a good direction, taking what you have and running with it. Hopefully more people take advantage of the local talent.

On that note, I'm with J-Boog on the regular...he got plenty beats and a solid resume at that. He's also affordable so if you want some of that boog joog then get at me.

Good luck.

Jun 22, 2007
appreciate it nonstop, and yea im pressin copies up this week just threw it on myspace and datpiff just to get it herd.and i do shows at least one a month so im stayin active in the sd streets..next show aug 31st urban legend getdown ill have the flyer up once its made..yea i be in the streets wit mine..thats why its funny u say myspace rapper.lol thats extra exposure but i do this fa'real fa'real..im in the streets all the time promoting.puttin up posters of my joint too, wearin tees any chance i get to get seen and heard im there..so i appreciate the convos thats goin on.im still open to more peoples opinions too.its all love..daygo city allday!!