last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
a blistered sky said:
you almost died? are you 15 years old? you sound like a fucking pussy to me.

LMAOL!!!.........naw but what im thinking bout is why tha fuck would you even start a convo with an ugly ass smelly bitch....

& heres a lil tip knock a muthafucka out as soon as he steps up to you...fuck all that talking shit & going face to face like you gonna kiss...just fuck em up ass soon as you get tha chance cuz aint no telling what tha other person will do or has like in your case bumb had a gun...trust me I know what im talkin bout...

Feb 28, 2005
^^^lol she started the conversation with me asking me for money...and im not about to fight a bum when they are 25 deep...plus that motherfucker smelled horrible, i wasnt gonna touch him

Feb 28, 2005
whatever, fuck you fuckers...i didnt sprint like a fucking track star or anything but i sure as hell didnt sit there face to face with him

Feb 28, 2005
^^^why would i delete it?? first i really dont care what anybody says, if theres a gun in your face, your gonna run and second, why would i care what you sausage ticklers think?

May 3, 2003
you wanted to fuck a bald bum bitch with 2 teeth together with 3 white friends, then you got to the bum headquarters, some bum pulled a gun on you and you walked away really fast

i cant really imagine how that shit went down, and even if it did, why the fuck you posting about it here.. shit doesn't make you look hard, makes you look more like a fuckin idiot

not pickin on your stupid ass, i just got nuffin but disrespect for people makin bums life even worse, must make you feel pretty fuckin good about urself

Feb 28, 2005
PiruLuV said:
you wanted to fuck a bald bum bitch with 2 teeth together with 3 white friends, then you got to the bum headquarters, some bum pulled a gun on you and you walked away really fast

i cant really imagine how that shit went down, and even if it did, why the fuck you posting about it here.. shit doesn't make you look hard, makes you look more like a fuckin idiot

not pickin on your stupid ass, i just got nuffin but disrespect for people makin bums life even worse, must make you feel pretty fuckin good about urself

yea, you caught me, thats why i come on the internet, to make peopel think im hard....HAHA...you fuckin jack ass, keep your lips shut...