last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Meelo said:
forever. and let this be a lesson to u, frisco bums aint no punks. lol.
put staps in our face and they are gonna get busted!

yeah i wanna do some chit,...and video tape it,...but like i said,...i want them to be feeling good about doing my video,.....and hell,...if one makes it to a realty show then he will take me out to lunch,.....or at lease he better,....

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=155530&page=2

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
MeloTrauma said:
Ever since Bumfights these homeless dudes gotta strap up. A joking whiteboy is now a threat to these folks.
Treal Talk 2005! Ha ha these bums ain't playing with ya'll( I think I'm Funny white guy) after that shit. Them Bumfight cat's had $375,000.00 in the bank the first time they caught em. These bums ain't about to let you get rich and bust a gut laughing off of they misery. Man, i'd keep that shit in "RedWOOD" city... where bums have cell phones and 2005 grocery carts without the squeak. They're alot nicer.

Props: Defy and Defy
May 19, 2005
next thing you know they gonna have they own clothing line: bumwear, or ragabond, hobogear.... shit a couple years from now, it'll be the bums that's havsin' the camcorders in they hand, and the $krill, and be goin' around in the burbs n' shit and payin' rich kids to fight each other. or drunken businessmen in they fancy suits fightin' each other. that'd be some funny shit.2