Last movie you saw in theatres?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The Woman in Black

I thought it was really good and wasn't as linear as you'd think. Though there's nothing in this film that flexes Daniel Radcliffe's acting skills, what it lacks in emotion, it makes up for in thrills.

My girlfriend was basically attached to me the whole movie. There were a few times where you'd get one scare, then another, then another, then another, all in a row. That was pretty cool. Hollywood writing usually has one cheap pop for a bit, then they get into story.

The ending goes both ways for me. I loved it poetically, I hated it due to my usual expectations of horror films.

Oct 3, 2006
Chronicle was pretty dope, good lil effects and pretty funny. Safe House was dope too, but I am still wondering who was that black guy who got shot in the first 15 mins of the film

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I watched 21 Jump Street last week and I wasn't really expecting this movie to be funny but it turned out to be hilarious. My favorite part was when they were trippin' out after taking drugs. I did notice that they made a lot of references or jokes about penises. no homo. Overall had me laughing. 8.5/10

Nov 7, 2006
been wanting to go to the movies but dont really wanna see anything until July (Dark Knight Rises) but i might go see the Avengers movie granted i disliked throe and captain america.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I went to see Wrath of Titans today. I liked lots about it but overall it was pretty boring and predictable. And the trailers were laughable cause every one was a hollywood repeat movie. Hobbit (rings trilogy), Avengers (iron man etc), Battleship (transformers)

Mar 11, 2011
Hunger Games.
that star bitch is super bangin...my goodness.

I thought the shit was dope but it woulda been ridiculous if it wasn't made for 15 year olds girl target audience. My old lady read all 3 books so we had to see this shit the friday it came out which comes highly unrecomended if you ask me.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^im going to see that and hotboxing my car before i do.

saw the first Godfather in Berkeley last week for 5 bucks. Packed as shit but it was worth it. I had never seen it in full. Godfather II is playing this week all over the bay so I'm about to catch that.

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I watched the Raid Redemption movie yesterday and was not disapointed at all. It was a bad ass film. The main character kicked ass all the way through the movie. People inside the theatre were even clapping in some parts of the movie. It has sick fight scenes and I Highly recomend it.

Apr 20, 2003
Watched 21 Jump Street a week ago and wasn't expecting nothing like the ol' school 21 Jump Street show even tho some of the cast had small cameos on the film..... I was actually surprised it was really funny and it met my expectations in the comedy department for the most part, I liked it!

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

theres this building owned by crime boss and his thugs lives there too and the building is place where they operate all their drug business and stuff like. swat team is on a mission to kill the crime boss. its not easy mission when the building is full of killers.

probably first i've seen indonesian movie and in theaters, but this was pretty amazing. whole hour n half was good looking, straightforward, non stop action, violent as fuck too. the martial arts style, silat, they used in this was ill, fights looked really brutal