LARRY FITZGERALD IN SILVER AND BLACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
roy williams looked soft besides 1 play in the holiday bowl. shit dude didnt finish rountes he dropped passes. i mean he got shut down besides those 2 bombs.

im just basing him being better on size speed and future talent. but for what hes done so far, fuck it.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The Raiders actually should take Rothlisberger if Manning if gone!! I wouldnt take WR they need a QB super bad!! GOT EM!!

Jun 25, 2002
well if offical larry is entering the draft and will look good in silver and black

any ways heres my top 10 pics

1st- Chargers- Eli Manning

Although many Charger fans still have nightmares of Ryan Leaf. The team has given up on Drew Brees. This offense has a top HB and a inconsistent WR who could become great but still haven't found the right QB.

Other options avalible- Sean Taylor, Larry Fitzgerald

2nd- Raiders- Larry Fitzgerald- With Rice and Brown old and useless the Raiders look to the future of a tandemn of Fitz and Porter.

Other options avalible- Ben Rothslinger, Sean Taylor

3rd- Cardinals- Ben Roethlisberger- Ever since Plummer left QB has been critical need (McCown is not the answer) and the Cardinals are high on him.

Other options avalible- Tommie Harris, Kenechi Udeze, Roy Williams

4th- NYG- Robert Gallery- The O-Line in New York was disgusting. Collins had no time. He needs great blocker like Gallery.

Other options avalible- Sean Taylor, Shawn Andrews

5th- Redskins- Tommie Harris- Redskins have terrible O-line. Harris would fit great and can play DT or DE.

Other options avalible- Sean Taylor, K2, HB

6th- Lions- Sean Taylor- Pefect pick for Detroit.

Other options avalible- HB

7th- Falcons- Roy Williams- Vick still needs another target.

Other options avalible- Kenechi Udeze, Deangelo Hall, Shawn Andrews

8th- Browns- Kellen Winslow II- The Browns are very weak at TE and K2 would do great.

Other options avalible- Shawn Andrews, CB, LB

9th- Jaguars- Kenechi Udeze- I know you're thinking how do they pass on Reggie but Brackens will leave and Douglas badly underachieved so a young DE is a much a need as a young WR.

Other options avalible- Reggie Williams

10th- Texans- Shawn Andrews- Texans have weak OL and good DEs are gone.

Apr 25, 2002
OUCH!!!!!!!! just read this at espn........maybe the raiders will add a few more players to their draft list now

ESPN.com news services
Oakland Raiders running back Charlie Garner will pay a $400,000 buyout in order to become a free agent on March 3, ESPN.com's John Clayton has learned.

Garner fell short of hitting incentives that would have automatically voided the final year of his contract.

Garner was scheduled to make $4.227 million this season. He averaged 4.6 yards on 120 carries and was third on the team with 48 receptions.

Garner turns 32 Friday, but he should draw a plenty of interest in free agency. He probably will draw looks from the Bucs, Lions, Cowboys and possibly the Super Bowl champion Patriots.

Garner, nicknamed "IO" (Instant Offense) by former Raiders coach Jon Gruden, has played for the Eagles, 49ers and Raiders in his 10-year career. He gained a career-best 1,229 yards on the ground for the Niners in 1999.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yeah...goddamnit...Garner's not the greatest running back in the league...but he's very good. I'd love to see him stay in Oakland...but it doesn't look like that's happening.

And am I the only one who's seen all the stuff on ESPN about the Chargers passing on Eli Manning???

THAT is who the Raiders should get...

May 10, 2002
THE ONLY REASON ID LIKE TO GARNER LEAVE IS SO WHEATLEY GETS MORE OF A CHANCE, HE ALWAYS BE RUNNING OVER MOTHAFUCKAS BUT NEVER GETS THAT MUCH OF A CHANCE TO CARRY THE BALL.

Apr 25, 2002
you would want Garner to leave so Wheatly could have a chance???????????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the fuckin raiders, but Garner is a VERY good back..dude has a motor that never quits........Wheatly on the other is what? 250? an he runs outta bounds rather then get hit by cornerbacks.......this will be a HUGE loss to the raiders.........another thang about Garner, he might have the best hands of any back in the league..........dude is always catchin bombs

Apr 25, 2002
fargas will be a solid back if he could stay healthy...we can prolly find a sleeper in the 4th...wheatly isn't an every down back anymore, but he can run up the middle like a hog...t-dubb is right though, he runs out of bounds like a poodle a lot on the outside, but i think he jus doesn't have the speed to turn that corner...what we really need is some defense, and an offensive line...but i think we do need to go after eli first and foremost, rich is old, and tui isn't the answer...

aye jimmy...when you and 'trelle commin back to the town where yall belong!! we need a shortstop now that tejada is gone and could use trelle in the rotation...

May 16, 2002
u guyz dont need fitz first round. U can still get a good receiver later in the draft. u need a QB and a offensive line. u guys need to protect ur QBs or ur gonna be depending on ur damn 3rd and 4th stringers like last year. u need a new center, that wierd fuker u have now, Robbins, fuked that whole line up. get a QB first, then work on the line, then get recievers. u still got porter, and rice, maybe brown, there coo. u need someone to throw them the ball.

Jan 4, 2003
I think Wheatley is good back..WHEATLEY POUND THE FUCKIN ROCK! And They might get fitzgerald but if chargers get fitzgerald I think I'd rather have Big Ben over Eli Manning.

Jan 4, 2003
As far as QB thing goes If gannon is true about not playing for anything under $7mil than cut him and start Tuiassosopo and see what hes got to offer and have Tee Martin as back up. But we'll be seeing a lot more of wheatley cuz with norv turner likes the run sets up pass game..And for Garner he walked away because he wants to be paid more $ but at his age I'd doubt he'll be getting paid what he wants...And then we got young coleman and barton which are both great players they are waken up and realizing they can be getting paid more its a business players play to get paid the most $ they can..But C. Wooodson seems to be staying especially with Rob Ryan as DC now many defenseive changes got our young guy phillip buchanan gotta get him some more INTs and run back for TDs this coming season..But yeah if Raiders can find a way to keep barton and colemand I say go for it as far as garner goes though if he wants to leave for the more $ that no team will pay him fuck him then..SILVER & BLACK WILL BE BACK!!!

Aug 6, 2002
^^^^^you haven't heard Coleman voided his contract.

THIS WAS TAKEN FROM ESPN.COM

Make that two to go
For the second time this week, a Raiders player has opted to void the remainder of his contract and become eligible for unrestricted free agency. ESPN.com has learned that Rod Coleman, a five-year veteran defensive tackle who will generate considerable attention in free agency, has negated the final two seasons of his deal. Earlier this week, ESPN.com's John Clayton reported that tailback Charlie Garner opted out of the 2004 segment of his contract to be able to enter the unrestricted pool once free agency officially begins on March 3.