Large Size Shoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
man you people are really no help at all :{ just the same shit i hear from people outside. and ya fuck footlocker, champs, and all them stores that only have shit up to size 12, that shit pisses me off, anytime i see some nice shoes i ask if they have 15, they go check...."sorry the biggest we have is a size 12" and i think to myself, size 12? wtf kinda MEN shoe store is this? but yes women do look at the size of the shoe and they will ask around the bush, when girls see a large foot, they will do shit like put theirs next to it, turn around and giggle, youd know what theyre thinking, and than they ask you to measure your hand up against theirs and they ask all these weird ass questions that will pertain to that they really wonna know, but 99% wont ask that exact question

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
man you people are really no help at all :{ just the same shit i hear from people outside. and ya fuck footlocker, champs, and all them stores that only have shit up to size 12, that shit pisses me off, anytime i see some nice shoes i ask if they have 15, they go check...."sorry the biggest we have is a size 12" and i think to myself, size 12? wtf kinda MEN shoe store is this? but yes women do look at the size of the shoe and they will ask around the bush, when girls see a large foot, they will do shit like put theirs next to it, turn around and giggle, youd know what theyre thinking, and than they ask you to measure your hand up against theirs and they ask all these weird ass questions that will pertain to that they really wonna know, but 99% wont ask that exact question
i always make it a point when i meet a new girl to put my feet on the table no less than 4 feet from their face, and as soon as they make a single utterance i shout "14's BITCH!"

May 11, 2002
i wear 14's myself, with some types of shoes us big footed mother fuckers are just out of luck

Yeah, I wear a 15 too......it sucks. Not all shoe brands come in that size. I just have to take what they make in a 15. I usually wear Nike. Sometimes I can get them for cheap if I find 1 pair at Shoe Carnival or something.

And it is a big bitch buying Dress/Nice shoes. Good Luck. I have some ugly ass dress shoes because they dont make them that big.

Jan 30, 2007
i always make it a point when i meet a new girl to put my feet on the table no less than 4 feet from their face, and as soon as they make a single utterance i shout "14's BITCH!"
haha thats classic! and ya i pretty much get all my shoes online, i just ordered a pair of nike's from ebay even...