Large Size Shoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
anyone here know of a place to cop size 15 shoes, i was lookin for the new black melo's size 15 but i cant find em anywhere, but if anyone knows of a place online when i can order larger size shoes other than eastbay lemme know please so i can look around

Mar 4, 2006
anyone here know of a place to cop size 15 shoes, i was lookin for the new black melo's size 15 but i cant find em anywhere, but if anyone knows of a place online when i can order larger size shoes other than eastbay lemme know please so i can look around
nah sorry man i don't really know.

Apr 7, 2006
man i used to wear 15's. but then i tried a 13 for once and they fit nice lol. people always thought i i did that for the "big feet big dick" factor.

eastbay.com
zappos.com

where i used to go for 15s

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
hoes aint dumb. they look for the outline of your dick in your pants not your shoes.

i had a chick tell me that once.

and ive noticed the 'glance' ever since.
look for gas one to be sportin spandex dickies at the club tonight

i dont think a bitch could notice the outline of my flacid penis undeneath a layer of gino green global denim no matter how hard she looks

Apr 7, 2006
eh girls have noticed my outline in some baggy jeans. i wouldnt doubt it. but there was bitches that bought into that big shoes big dick shit. note that im a sophomore in high school lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
look for gas one to be sportin spandex dickies at the club tonight

i dont think a bitch could notice the outline of my flacid penis undeneath a layer of gino green global denim no matter how hard she looks
youd be suprised aka thats your problem

lol

but nah girls got they eyes on the prize maine..they aint lookin at shoes...if thats ever borught up some ho will say "thats not true i dated a guy with size 16s and his shit was small" and thats the end of it

i had that shit broken down to me and i was like woooowwwww....yall are dirty

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
youd be suprised aka thats your problem

lol
lol clownin

i guess ive never looked in the mirror for it before the other factor is my T shirt usually rests about an inch or two above my knees

my dick is bigger than average hence the dj name but ima still look for the glance, perhaps ill wear some khakis tonight and tuck my shirt in like elvis presly

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah i never been that wrangler jeans for the hoes type dude but i have caught the glance..shits about as subtle (read: WAY MORE SUBTLE) than the titty glaces we do.

i think they might be looking for anything.

a fuckin small shadow

somethin
cuz that was my thought...like how are yall findin somethin in baggy ass pants? but maybe thats the point.

sluts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
thats becuase of two reasons

1 - breasts are hypnotic, especially the way they jiggle around

2 - society holds women to much higher purity standards then men therefore any shit like that they doin they gotta be extra slick about it

slicker than black ice on a oil stained driveway

Aug 7, 2006
I BEEN KNOWIN... BACK IN MY SINGLE DAYS I WOULD POST UP AT THE CLUB, PULL UP MY PANTS A LA URKEL CREATING A SORT OF MALE CAMEL TOE EFFECT, YOU KNOW SO MY SCHLONG OUTLINE IS CLEARLY VISIBLE THROUGH MY PANTS.....BITCHES DIGGED IT.....