Large Size Shoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i was always told the first 2 things any bitch look at when they see you is teeth and shoes

teeth and shoes

so keep your teeth and shoes extra clean and lookin crisp, then watch for their eyes to meyander down to the crotchal region

Aug 7, 2006
i was always told the first 2 things any bitch look at when they see you is teeth and shoes

teeth and shoes

so keep your teeth and shoes extra clean and lookin crisp, then watch for their eyes to meyander down to the crotchal region
I ALSO AGREE WITH THIS.....IF YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE IT GOT HIT REPEATEDLY WITH A BAG OF NICKELS, THEN DONT EVEN BE EXPECTIN CROTCHAL GLIMPSES.....

Dec 11, 2002

teeth and shoes

.. this man knows.... I'm pretty picky.. so I start at the eyes... move to the teeth..... and then to the................ shoes :knockout:

... but LOL @ this entire thread...

*What age did yall's foot stop growin' anyway...? 16...19...?

Apr 25, 2002
check at a Nike Outlet store...they always have large sizes and usually mark down large sizes first because they are hard to get rid of.