Lakota indians form own country.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
get the fuck out of my country bitch.... your fucking disgraceful... your a white person saying you wanna join the lakota country whos struggle has nothing to do with your tagalong dipshit whore ass... what is it with you.... if you fucking hate AMERICA then fucking leave cunt

She doesn't hate America, she has extremely deficient self esteem and is trying to identify with something because deep down she feels like she identifies with nothing.

Aug 11, 2004
Well, it didn't take long to show your true colors, closet racist.
how is that racist... i just think the bitch is extremely ignorant... shes a white american and trying to talk about joining a lakota nation because they were treated bad by white people... bitch get out of the fucking country if you dont like it here... good for the lakota if all the tribes would of done this years ago then a lot of shit would be different and they wouldnt be so underpopulated and almost an endangered people... what i said was not racist at all fuck head

Dec 25, 2003
I'm sure the Lakota Indians need rampant whorism as much as they need fire water. Fuck outta here ya dumb bitch.
lmao

"I found this squaw in the town. Since we have been in our own nation for a week and a half and forgotten, she has brought us the old ways...Syphilis and Bacardi, and a promise of ass to all"

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
how is that racist... i just think the bitch is extremely ignorant... shes a white american and trying to talk about joining a lakota nation because they were treated bad by white people... bitch get out of the fucking country if you dont like it here... good for the lakota if all the tribes would of done this years ago then a lot of shit would be different and they wouldnt be so underpopulated and almost an endangered people... what i said was not racist at all fuck head
It's been discussed before, by your out of pocket rants, that you're most likely a closet racist.

Say whatever you want; I don't care. But to get so heated (LOL) at someone making a comment...that's funny/suspect.

Talking about being proud of what they are. YOU ARE MIXED. Yet you acknowledge your PORTUGUESE blood mainly...why?

Doesn't matter.

Aug 11, 2004
It's been discussed before, by your out of pocket rants, that you're most likely a closet racist.

Say whatever you want; I don't care. But to get so heated (LOL) at someone making a comment...that's funny/suspect.

Talking about being proud of what they are. YOU ARE MIXED. Yet you acknowledge your PORTUGUESE blood mainly...why?

Doesn't matter.
If you know me you'd know I acknowledge everything I am French,Irish, and Portuguese.... I just made the portuguese godfather name as a joke and when i tried to change it they wouldnt let me

Aug 11, 2004
4sum reason all da white people i meet all say they got indian blood in them N den i tell em so ur fam raped da indian women N they give me diz look itz hella funny
yeah it is fucked up.... just about as fucked up as your english.... learn to type and maybe someone will take you seriously.... but yeah i've seen and met hella white people who claim to be part indian..... Rediculous