Lakota indians form own country.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
o, & speedy g; song iz coo. @ least i could tell there's some intelligence behind the lyrics.
Good look homie I'm glad you like the track it goes over a lot my folks heads. I think you have to able to proof your direct descendent. But you should contact the tribe directly they are always changing policies and they all have different requirements.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I heard some stories from my mother about the guy who I guess is heading this thing Russel means. He was suspected on killing 3 FBI agents when all that stuff was going down back in 70's and 80's and did alot of jumping fools and beating down people in my City back in the day. I respect the Indians from where I live and grew up with them but i would like to know it would of been headed by someone else. I might join myself because that is my home and is much deserving to the Indians.

edit:The group he ran was the american indian movement

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
IM FROM THE AMAZON, CAN I JOIN???....CAN I GET SOME?...

NO SERIOUSLY, IM FROM THE AMAZON, SO WE IS LIKE FROM THE ESKIMOS FROM ALASKA AND SHIT FROM WAAAAY BACK IN THE DAYS OF PAST TIME, THOSE IS OUR ANCESTORS...CEPT I, HYPHYHYPHERS, IS TROPICAL AMAZON ESKIMO, THE LAKOTA IS 4 SEASONS ESKIMO, BUT FROM SAME ESKIMO ANCESTORS

WHAT FIVE STATES DO I HAVE TO BE IN TO GET SOME???
Nope you gotta be a lease 1/3 Eskimo from Alaska to join the tribe. The tribes in the Amazon still exists so you can still join, have fun in the jungle.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I CANT JOIN, WHA WHA.....BUT WE FORM THE SAME ESKIMO ANCESTORS THAT CROSSED THAT ICE BRIDGE IN ALASKA FROM ASIA WAAAAAY BACK IN TIME MY BROTHER....

I FEEL CLOSER TO YOU THAN EVER NOW THAT IM HERE IN AMERICA...I FEEL DESTINY AND THE SICCNESS HAS REUNITED US, IM YOUR LONG LOST ESKIMO BROTHER MAN....MY TRIBE IS ROUGHLY THE SAME AS YOURS, CEPT WE HAD TO TRAVEL DOWN SOUTH, BUT NOW WE REUNITED HERE IN AMERICA BROTHER
Lol Nigga I ain't Eskimo. But you sure made me laugh hella hard. I'm from Venezuela so I guess we connected in a Amazonian kind of way. lol

Aug 11, 2004
i applaud these people...if i was a native american i would have NEVER recognized the united states government...

i have said this a million times..and ill say it again..the europeans came here and committed genocide and acted like aint shit happened..

white people ARE in fact..the devil..disease ridden inbred fucks..
wow your not a racist or anything are ya

Aug 11, 2004
question...
could i become a citizen?
(im white european, if people didn't know...)
get the fuck out of my country bitch.... your fucking disgraceful... your a white person saying you wanna join the lakota country whos struggle has nothing to do with your tagalong dipshit whore ass... what is it with you.... if you fucking hate AMERICA then fucking leave cunt

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Portuguese Godfather said:
wow your not a racist or anything are ya

get the fuck out of my country bitch.... your fucking disgraceful... your a white person saying you wanna join the lakota country whos struggle has nothing to do with your tagalong dipshit whore ass... what is it with you.... if you fucking hate AMERICA then fucking leave cunt

Well, it didn't take long to show your true colors, closet racist.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
ya'll need to open your eyes and see its not about race but about people. People struggle and blame someone else and stereo type. I have this feeling that people are trying to blame hip-hop for the fall of this country so far, lets see what else they can pull out there hat.

Jun 27, 2005
ya'll need to open your eyes and see its not about race but about people. People struggle and blame someone else and stereo type. I have this feeling that people are trying to blame hip-hop for the fall of this country so far, lets see what else they can pull out there hat.
Yes. To be precise. EVIL WHITE PEOPLE!!! lol

Jun 27, 2003
I just read that article Cold Blooded, koo shit. Natives been strugglin for a minute, and there's still political prisoners locked up or awaiting execution etc.