Lakeview SF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
what good artists have come out of here during the post-Cougnut era? i really thought Cam City was gonna get bigger than he did. Cam's music is still on my rotation on my pod even though i dont think hes relevant anymore. i believe The Jealous Guys are from there cuz i remember Ayinde referring to Lakeview in their music. The Jealous Guys are most def some lyricist, shit that makes anyone want to think creative in their raps. i never really paid attention to Lakeview since theyre kindve in the outskirts when frisco artists mentioned but they seem to be pumpin out quality that should be more recognized.

Mar 26, 2010
young ed has changed his name to big bread ed . he got about 4 cds 1 real solo and 3 mixtapes . eds been on apt3 cds and some others ..... his latest solo cd was one of the ebst cds t ever come out the bay area his shit is tymeless music! , other then that i dont know what hes up to

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
GREAT way to approach fans....nice job CAM (if thats really you)..you took the time to register on here just to say FUCK YOU to a fan?

for a quick second i was interested in hearin ya music...but you just became even less relevant in my opinion...

pain junkies...only album i seen from ed was the gold cassette, his solo album...and that purp mixtape i think it was..i didnt know he had that many albums. i just aint heard his name out there for a long ass time, i still slap that solo cause it was a banger from front to back...whats his latest solo cd called?
nevermind ill ask google, thanks for the info tho homie