Lakeview SF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
you probly aint heard much coming out of Lakeview cuz the turf has dried up...lot of murders, jail terms, and families selling their houses... the view is mostly asian and white now!! its a damn shame.

Apr 7, 2004
alot has gone on in the view over the years. like dude said. Jail, People moved and grandparents sold homes, some had families to take care of instead of grindin..got jobs..alot of grown man shit. But there will be some artists to look out for. There is this producer/artist named Laptop I heard who is fire. If yall aint heard of him check for him soon. This dude don't even sound like no bay artist either.

Dec 12, 2006
you probly aint heard much coming out of Lakeview cuz the turf has dried up...lot of murders, jail terms, and families selling their houses... the view is mostly asian and white now!! its a damn shame.
I liteweight take issue with your comments but I dont want to make this personal in any way shape or form, I will just say that I have been in the neighborhood my entire life, and ya things have changed like crazy, the asians show up first and that makes white feel more comfortable and then they move in, my family owned our first house on miramar it cost like 70,000 back in the 80s and now that same small ass house prolly is like 5 to 600,000 K but back then bro I remember the sunnydale funk but LV was beefin with other parts of LV for a hot one too and the dolph side was always more mainy than the ocean side people started comin over the hill more and more when they put all those gang injunctions and drug free zones at Ocean View Park , there usa be HELLA murders on Randolph you could use to see hella blood stains dried on the concrete, hella people get jacked, hella more crackheads so i dont miss that at all also I got no problems with the asians or mexicans movin in

I guess my point is maybe from your perspective as an artist its a shame that LV isnt puttin out as much music but since you come across as a socially responsible rapper your statement confuse me

Apr 13, 2003
Shout out 2 my niga cam city. I went 2 school with that nigga. My nigga j won and swoop too. I been knowin them niggas since I was lil kid. We was all sum yung niggaz hoopin and chillin at ocean view park back when it used to be super deep! Me and j wan used to go 2 bankroll studios in lakeview where coug and imp used 2 record! Lakeview back in the days used 2 b active and super deep. Evry block. Lobos boys, all my niggaz on montana,thrift street, even my niggaz on hollaway, the dolph, capitol, cain street niggaz used 2 be deep too, broad and plymoth late 80s thru 90s used to be thick all day! Lakeview my hood. I love it!!

Dec 4, 2007
Shout out 2 my niga cam city. I went 2 school with that nigga. My nigga j won and swoop too. I been knowin them niggas since I was lil kid. We was all sum yung niggaz hoopin and chillin at ocean view park back when it used to be super deep! Me and j wan used to go 2 bankroll studios in lakeview where coug and imp used 2 record! Lakeview back in the days used 2 b active and super deep. Evry block. Lobos boys, all my niggaz on montana,thrift street, even my niggaz on hollaway, the dolph, capitol, cain street niggaz used 2 be deep too, broad and plymoth late 80s thru 90s used to be thick all day! Lakeview my hood. I love it!!
juan & swoop use to be a group called Hard Copy

Apr 25, 2002
lol i hated y'all

sup though my dude? how's uncs? I ain't been on the Hunters Point hill in a minute, i need to stop by and say what's up

Dec 12, 2006
Cant belive what their buildin cross the street from Beeps but its sign of times, love my section, other side of The City, Frisco Frisco, wish it wasnt hot on brighton tho

Dec 12, 2006
and them arabs at HOM run think they way tooooo sick been like this for yrrrrrsssss, member when the dude wid the cape ran the club on the ave n capitol?