Lakers Fans, who was the dynastys #1 rival?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
Ok me and my boy was havin an argument about this. Who was the Lakers biggest rival during the Shaq Kobe era? I say the Spurs he sais Kings. When Kobe and Fisher were cryin after SA smashed em that was the end of the Lakers to me, not when they lost to Detroit. I mean how can the Kings be real rivals they could never beat LA.Neither of us like the Lakers so basically which team do yall think as fans yall got more hyped about playin?

Spurs-1999 swept LA shut down the forum on the way to the title
Phil Jackson wit that Asterics remark about the 99 title
LA reels of 3 straight
The classic "Lakers crying" when SA smoked em at home to crush the
4-peat
Derek Fisher hittin that fuckin shot wit .4 seconds left the next year

Kings- In state rivals
Shaq calls em Queens
Horry hit that impossible shot
I dont follow the Kings too close but I think thats it

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
It has to be the kings because there were more energy and hatred in those games than between the lakers and the spurs... Even though the kings never did win it was still a bigger rivalry than lakers/spurs which was pretty even .

Jun 22, 2003
kings....those muh fuckers hated eachother....i member back a couple years ago in a pre-season game they were bout to go at it....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
KINGS HANDS DOWN. I REMEMBER BEEFING ON HERE COME PLAYOFF TIME EVERY YEAR. BEST OF ALL THOUGH IS THE LAKERS CLEAN SWEEP OF THE WESTERN DIVISION. THAT WAS SOMETHING NO KINGS OR SPURS FAN CAN EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
LaKeRzz8 said:
Either way he said during the Kobe and Shaq times and I don't remember the celtics making the playoffs the past 5 years
He used the word "Dynasty". I would never use that in reference to that team.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Kings.
They were they're biggest challenge when they were at there best ( with shaq and kobe).
They should of beat them too, because horry still had the ball in his hand when the buzzer went off. There was no replays back then though :(