LAKERS AND T-WOLVES IN WESTERN FINALS! PREDICTIONS:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
its going to be another great series.. KG is playing unbelievably well. im going with the Lakers in 6.

like they were sayin today.. the wolves dont have a big body to throw on shaq... shaq now will have tons of offensive freedom that he was unable to do in san antonio. Cassel is hurt and only has a days rest, so that hurts the wolves pick and roll. this is where they will miss Troy Hudson the most!

meanwhile kobe is rested malone will pester KG and do the same that he did to duncan. if he can keep KG shootin jumpshots and tire him out he might be able to limit KG's offensive production. KG will definatly get his rebounds and blocks though. hes a monster.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I'm sidin with KG but I 'm puttin money on the Lakers...

La's bench is just too deep, look for shaq and malone on the defense to be real big factors...

laker's in 6....

however, WESTERN CONFERENCE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
A lot of great match ups for this series...

Last year Minny lost because we couldn't stop Kobe, mainly because Wally was forced to guard him. Now we've got multiple guys who can match up with Kobe.

I'll say Wolves in 6 too....this part of the playoffs is where Home court becomes huge. If Minny didnt have home court, they would be boarding a plane tonight to fly to LA and have to play on friday. In stead they get to rest and have a light practice tomorrow and be fresh to start the series at home.

Feb 10, 2003
la in 5
kobe is the best player in the league with the most heart (tied with a few others) and i think GP might go off on cassell cuz he'll probably get to play him 1 on 1.
Also who will guard Shaq?
I HATE the Lakers... but... Kobe and company are red hot

Apr 25, 2002
after seeing garnett, im taking wolves in 7 with the home court.......i didnt watch KG that much during the season, and didnt uderstand why everyone was hyping him up, now i know why.......geeze, that guy is probably playing at the pinnacle of his career. that guys turn around lil jumper in the lane is unstoppable, and hes damn near perfected. and fuck, he hits every 18-20 foot jumper.......yall see the 3 he hit with the shot clock running down at the end of the game tonight, that shot basically one the game for em.......hes a sav, and if webber/miller did a shitty job on em, imagine what hes gonna do to malone......and i aint even gonna get started on cassell(if healthy)/spree.....their playin pretty damn good ball. gonna be a good series

Jan 2, 2003
Man if u thing the wolves winning anything u crazy if them lakers lose I will b so supprise cuz they got a starting 5 like the old skool bulls and they not going lose

May 10, 2002
^^^ LAKERS STARTING 5 IS ACTUALLY BETTER ALL TOGETHER THEN THE OLD SCHOOL BULLS STARTING 5 BUT JORDAN KINDA BY HIMSELF GIVES THE BULLS STARTING 5 A LITTLE MORE OF A AN EDGE EVEN I DONT THINK THAT ANY BULLS SQUAD COULD OF BEAT THIS LAKERS SQUAD,

I'LL BE SURPRISED IF THE LAKERS HAVE TO WIN IN 6, I SAY IN 5. LAKERS ARE DEFINITELY WINNING IT ALL NOW, I THINK THE KINGS WOULD HAVE GAVE THEM A LOT MORE OF A CHALLENGE BUT I HATE THE KINGS SO IM GLAD IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

Mar 22, 2003
no question lakers got this one...i see what minnesota is capable of...and they're mvp will not shine...Lakers in 5...ill be surprised if Twolves even get 1.

Apr 25, 2002
LAKERS BREEZE BY IN 5...MAYBE 6...SO KG HAS A GREAT GAME AND NOW HES GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE THE LAKERS...BUT YEAH KG IS THE GREATEST IN NBA HISTORY...AND IF HE PLAYED FOOTBALL...HED BE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN HISTORY TOO CUS HES JUST SO GODDAMN TIGHT!...DICK RIDERS...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
^^^ LAKERS STARTING 5 IS ACTUALLY BETTER ALL TOGETHER THEN THE OLD SCHOOL BULLS STARTING 5 BUT JORDAN KINDA BY HIMSELF GIVES THE BULLS STARTING 5 A LITTLE MORE OF A AN EDGE EVEN I DONT THINK THAT ANY BULLS SQUAD COULD OF BEAT THIS LAKERS SQUAD,

TOO MUCH CREDIT