LAKERS AND T-WOLVES IN WESTERN FINALS! PREDICTIONS:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
The Lakers bench deep......shiiiiit, George, Fisher, where's the rest of the bench? Hassell is goin' to shut Kobe down this series, throw big O out there to pound on Shaq on the defensive end and you can't lose.......Wolves in 5.............outro

May 5, 2002
hahahahahahah HASSEL shut down kobe????? thats the biggest joke of the century. BOWEN Couldnt shut down kobe last series what u think hassel can do? learn more about B-ball, then post!

lake show in 6!

May 6, 2002
Hihlosis said:
The Lakers bench deep......shiiiiit, George, Fisher, where's the rest of the bench? Hassell is goin' to shut Kobe down this series, throw big O out there to pound on Shaq on the defensive end and you can't lose.......Wolves in 5.............outro
So now the Wolves gotta win the next 4 straight?
Possible, but very doubtful.

Lakers in 5.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
lol lol!!!!!!!!!!! some folks gotta get their mental skillz together about this game. I know there's alot of Laker haters out their but stat wise, Lakers will do it, after the big shot by Fisher, it was already decided.
And for that cat to say Hassell will stop Kobe is like saying hammer can out rap Twista, lol!!!!!!!!!!!. my perdiction, Lakers in 6 but I hope before, but it won't be a game 7.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 22, 2003
Hihlosis said:

I doubt the Wolves will win 4 straight....lol!!! Sunday's game should be a thriller!!!

Aug 5, 2002
TonyG said:
hahahahahahah HASSEL shut down kobe????? thats the biggest joke of the century. BOWEN Couldnt shut down kobe last series what u think hassel can do? learn more about B-ball, then post!

lake show in 6!
BOWEN who??????

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Kobe still didn't get shut down, now the Wolves are coming to gang bang city, Shaq will go off, Malone and of course Kobe, L.A. will be under the Influence of crowd participation and phil chronic, please believe it. PREACH!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^for real.......all these fuckin fake show fans acting like their team is untouchable, shit, they fadeable just like everyother team......if they dont play well, they get beat, period..........acting like they were gonna breeze through this series, yeah right......wolves doing things

May 15, 2002
Honestly...I wonder how many of these people were Laker fans before Phil Jackson started coaching them. Also...how many of them just now started back being a fan after they got past San Antonio?

Nov 2, 2002
hahah thats pretty sad. The only thing left for you to try and clown on is the fans!
you cant clown on the actual team because you recognize they have skills.
All teams have bandwagon fans, and all teams have true fans.

May 10, 2002
HONESTLY IM NOT A LAKER FAN, IM JUST SAYEN WHAT I THINKS GONNA HAPPEN. IM ONLY A WARRIORS FAN BUT HATED SAC AND SAN ANTONIO AND AM LOVING THE FACT THEY BOTH GOT KNOCKED OUT IN THE SECOND ROUND, IT COULDNT HAVE GONE ANY BETTER.