labeling who gets the worse of it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
think about your community and the way you grew up.whut people say about other people of different ethnicity.whut are sum of the things they say?

don't be afraid to talk about it i think we could learn from them if we think about it.

i mean we all claim to be individuals here on the siccness (i hope we are).

do you have any subconcious prejudice?

when you think of other races do you generalize them?

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: the real question is THIS...

M-PHIVE said:

WE CAN STOP MAKING IT SUCH A BIG ISSUE PHIRST OPHH. THIS AINT DIRECTED AT ANYBODY IN PARTICULAR BUT I THINK TOO MANY PEOPLE PUT TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON RACE, AND THATS WHAT KEEPS US ALL SEPERATED RACIALLY.
thats why i'm wondering why nobodys speaking on it?

Apr 25, 2002
we must abolish Poverty,Racism,Hate crimes, diffrent classes and governemt bearcies to abolish the whole race card.. but that wont happen anytime soon but on the topic I think Mexicans ohnestly do get a bad rep yes too many fo them cross the damn border but there just looked at as cheap labor,spics,Border bunny,etc...

Apr 25, 2002
alright how bout

blacks
asians
whites
indians (india)
arabs
mexicans
mixed race
germans
other

i can tell you about asains being that i'm filipino whut can you say for your race?

like for us i trip that asians are barely being recognized on t.v.- the only time i see an asian on t.v. is on a commercial growing up i never seen any at all and it's 2002 it took that long?you look at anything else shown and we don't exist.

if you do see us on t.v. it's a nerd in class or sumthing.i mean is that the only time we're recognized?we got to be a nerd and shit?

how bout how we generalize eachother by whut we eat?

i'm asian so it's:

rice
dog
cat
sushi
(sumthing else dumb)

when was the last time your asain friend fed you dog?

i dunno?

Apr 25, 2002
I'd prolly say Black people and people of Arab decent (even before 9/11)......

I think the only way it can be eliminated is to try to stop prejudices that are passed down from generation to generation. The only way this can happen is if new generations stop blindly following the values of their parents. People also have to learn not to base their opinion of an entire race based on a bad experience.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think that blacks and mexicans get the worst of it around my area....Personally, I don't see a lot of descrimination...everyone I associate myself with is cooh and they don't disrespect people. But there are some fuck faces, just like everwhere else, that talk about how, "blacks shouldn't have their own scolorship fund" etc etc etc.....and it pisses me off, cause they are fuckin ignorant and don't know how shit really is....or the people that freely use the fuckin racial slur, "wetback". That fuckin pisses me off too. I hate it when people talk out of their ass like that. Why can't more people just look beyong skin color and actually get to know someone? What's so hard about that shit?

May 12, 2002
I would say by far that Fat people get the worst of it. In todays era of political correctness you cant say a damn thing without people tripping out, but Fat people get clowned like no tomorrow.